dji mini 3 pro template
2247 9 2023-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert Łabuz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 467037 ft
Poland

Hello. Does anyone have a template for self-cutting the skin on the Mini 3 pro. It can be pdf or other format.
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Robert Łabuz. Thanks for reaching out. We need to verify some information from you. May we ask what you need the template for? And by "self-cutting the skin," may you please elaborate more? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-8
Use props
djiuser_O9x3Vaksilbv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48973 ft
United States

I would also like the templete so I can vynl wrap my mini 3 pro.
2023-2-10
Use props
fans07efc09c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364 ft
United States

New to the forums but unable to locate Pro versions yet. I grabbed a few of the Mini 3's SVGs, so I'll see if I can convert into PRO versions and upload here if I'm able to get them to fit properly.

2023-8-11
Use props
SirRonmit
lvl.2
United States

I have a set, but still editing them .. I see people are selling for nearly $70US .. wow! (just got the M3P delivered 2 days ago so I haven't been able to confirm fitment until now).

2023-8-17
Use props
SirRonmit
lvl.2
United States

Here's what I've been working on myself : (Racing Stripes / Full Panel / Inverted Stripes / still working on custom full wrap)
Have the Batteries and Controller already done, but not posted here.

The Green Racing Stripes I did in CHROME. The Red Full Panel I did in MATTE BLACK. I didn't cut the Inverted Stripes yet. Still working on the full-size massive wrap.
My Custom Vinyl for Personal Use and some local friends - it keeps deleting my link .. http://f4fbbs.com/vinyl/

2023-8-19
Use props
SirRonmit
lvl.2
United States

How to start making your own templates:

1 - take a high detailed photo, or scan it in (if you aren't lucky enough to have access to a 3D scanner, that is).
2 - scale your image 1-to-1 (mm is easier to work with compared to Imperial).
3 - start drawing with your favorite program.

2023-8-22
Use props
djiuser_iudAZlFtrLPP
lvl.1

United States

fans07efc09c Posted at 2023-8-11 09:48
New to the forums but unable to locate Pro versions yet. I grabbed a few of the Mini 3's SVGs, so I'll see if I can convert into PRO versions and upload here if I'm able to get them to fit properly.
Are you sharing the svg for the mini 3?
7-31 07:59
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_iudAZlFtrLPP Posted at 7-31 07:59
Are you sharing the svg for the mini 3?

Hi there,
thank you for reaching out.

Please provide us with the complete details of the problem you encountered with your DJI product. We will offer a precise resolution once we have reviewed the information. Be assured of our commitment to delivering an excellent user experience.

Please keep us posted. Thank you for understanding.
7-31 21:55
Use props
SFMF1775
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-31 21:55
Hi there,
thank you for reaching out.

I didn’t respond to you!
8-4 05:12
Use props
Advanced