fly app crashing on moto g7 power
1206 3 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damo16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10059 ft
Australia

i have a mini 2 i have installed varies new apps  v1.9.4  still does not work on the moto g7 power i brought a brand new device so it would go on my normal phone which is a moto g30 andriod 12 work every time. On the moto g7 andriod 10 does not want to start . the funny think is when i first brought it install the version 1.9.0 i think? it worked prefect than i had to update  ON phone because it was brand new and now it does want to start  up please fix this problem or can someone help me i reset it soft and hard factory reset on phone still no unstalled it re installed whent back a couple of version still no please please can some one help as i really wat to fly again
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, damo16. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. When does the app usually crash? Can you please provide us with a video of the operation or a screen recording?  Please make sure that you're downloading it directly from our official website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2). We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-2-12
Use props
T H
New

United States

This is happening to me as well on my Moto G Supra, Android version 10.  The app notified me that it needed an update.  After update was downloaded and installed, the app crashes on startup.  It takes about one second for the error message "DJI Fly keeps stopping".  I uninstalled the app, re-downloaded it from the DJI download link, and installed.  Same result.
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

T H Posted at 2-17 07:03
This is happening to me as well on my Moto G Supra, Android version 10.  The app notified me that it needed an update.  After update was downloaded and installed, the app crashes on startup.  It takes about one second for the error message "DJI Fly keeps stopping".  I uninstalled the app, re-downloaded it from the DJI download link, and installed.  Same result.

Hi there. We are sorry you are experiencing such concerns. We want to help you investigate this. Kindly check your inbox, as we sent you a PM to gather the necessary data for the investigation. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules