1041 2 2023-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, all, I have been away from this board for a while, just tested out my new Ronin RS 3 mini and I have noticed the gimble doesn't seem to smooth out the tiny unstillness of my hand movement when I am holding the gimble still. I can still see the smal amount of unstillness on the video. This is my first Ronin gimble, I have a first Gen OSMO cellphone gimble, and with that I didn't notice any movment while holding still. Could it be my camera and lens are too heavy for the gimble? Everything checked out fine with balancing and Autotune. Edit: I have a Sony A6400 with Sirui's 50mm anamophic lens on. After reading the manual, yes, I didn't read the manual at first. I think I need to fine turn the Motor Stiffness parameters to allow for smoother image.
2023-2-12
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Could you post a video to see what happen?
It could be because smartphones have inside electronic stabilization that can remove z-axis movement and not only. Some movements cannot be compensated by a 3 axis gimbal.
2023-2-23
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Luca Rubino Posted at 2-23 00:49
Could you post a video to see what happen?
It could be because smartphones have inside electronic stabilization that can remove z-axis movement and not only. Some movements cannot be compensated by a 3 axis gimbal.

Sure, try this link.

2023-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules