Cant calibrate Tx Now Solved
5041 13 2014-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cbx1963
lvl.2

United Kingdom

The parts I bought work just fine my phantom now runs on 2.4Ghz .. it appears that the RX plugs are opposite to the 5.8ghz rx swapped em over loaded the Naz assistant and bingo TX calibrated

5.8Ghz Fpv stuff for Xmas please.

Just swapped the Rx and Tx out of my fc40 for a 2.4Ghz Rx/Tx  dji part 31 and dj6 tx but cant calibrate the controller I get error

(CFG-ERR##Configuration error, this may be caused by firmware upgrade from the old version, or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter, power cycle your controller, and check all of the parameters)

in fact its as if its not bound there is no response from Tx at all. works fine in RC assistant though.
any thoughts ?
2014-12-5
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

FC40 Phantom uses 5.8 ghz only.
2.4 ghz Tx wont work.
2014-12-5
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

Just swapped the Rx

You swapped the main board?
2014-12-5
Use props
cbx1963
lvl.2

United Kingdom

You swapped the main board?

Not the main board but the swapped out the 5.8ghz receiver and replaced it with Part 31 which is a 2.4 ghz receiver
2014-12-5
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

OK.
So you've opened the Phantom fc40 and swapped out the 'receiver' to a 2.4 ghz model. Bought a 2.4ghz controller, and cant get them to bind?
If so, then you need to get them to bind.
Im not sure this can be done...but...if memory serves me right. theres a 'button' inside the controller to press to get it to 'bind' with the receiver(Phantom)

Question.
WHY would you do this?

2014-12-5
Use props
cbx1963
lvl.2

United Kingdom

jamesnns@gmail. Posted at 2014-12-6 06:45
OK.
So you've opened the Phantom fc40 and swapped out the 'receiver' to a 2.4 ghz model. Bought a 2. ...

pretty sure there bound , I pressed the button on receiver for 5 sec led flashes red, turn tx with throttle off receiver light goes out. the reason I wanted to swap to 2.4ghz is so that I could use 5.8 ghz for fpv with my gopro
2014-12-5
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

My guess, since it works in the RC Asst, is that there isnt proper comms to the main controller in the P1.
Are you sure that the new receiver you attached is compatable with the P1 board?
What happens when you use Naz Asst and RC controls?  You should see slider moving when stick is moved and do a motor test.
Do these functions work in NAZ Asst?
2014-12-6
Use props
cbx1963
lvl.2

United Kingdom

jamesnns@gmail. Posted at 2014-12-7 02:21
My guess, since it works in the RC Asst, is that there isnt proper comms to the main controller in t ...

the Naz assistant just come up with the calibration error and the TX slider in the software are parked in the full right position and are un responsive to any input. to be honest I'm not 100% sure that the parts I got are compatible i did try to ask DJI but they ignored me as I'm guessing they want us to buy the DT7 2.4Ghz
which 4 times what i paid for part 30 and 31. i was working an the assumption that the FC40 was in fact a phantom 1.1.1 and there for the parts i got are compatible. I've swapped back to the 5.8ghz at the moment couldn't miss a weekend of flying ...
2014-12-7
Use props
cbx1963
lvl.2

United Kingdom

cbx1963@gmail.c Posted at 2014-12-7 21:16
the Naz assistant just come up with the calibration error and the TX slider in the software are pa ...

Solved the problem
2014-12-17
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

And how?.................
2014-12-17
Use props
cbx1963
lvl.2

United Kingdom

it appears that the two plugs from the Naza plug into the 2.4Ghz rx  opposite way round to the 5.8ghz rx swapped em over loaded the Naz assistant and bingo TX calibrated
2014-12-17
Use props
ke4rop
New

United States

I put a part 31 2.4 ghz receiver into a FC40 Phantom that was originally 5.8 ghz.  I used a new 2.4 ghz NDJ6 transmitter with it.  The receivers look similar, so one would assume that the X1 and X2 would be oriented the same, but they are not.  There are no markings on the part 31 receiver that would give any clue they are swapped.  Works fine after the plugs were swapped.  Thanks to CBX1963 for the heads up on this!
2015-3-21
Use props
fansc97485e6
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hello friends I have a big problem after changing the main board constantly giving me a mistake in the calibration of Tx I changed the board, it all worked normally but when I went out on the first test flight phantom 2 just overturned and fell with my feet up. please help me the transistor is 2.4ghz.
2018-8-2
Use props
fansc97485e6
lvl.1

Bulgaria

my RC transmitter 2.4 ghz.
sorry for the spelling mistake.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules