My pc don't recognize the DJI O3
3559 15 2023-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geert.D.
New

Netherlands

When i plug my usb in my computer and the usb-c in the air unit, nothing pops up on the DJI assistent app (consumer Drones Series). What can I do?
2023-2-17
Use props
salmenda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9879 ft
United States

try different usb ports. had the same bs with mine
2023-2-17
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Sometimes the cables are for charging only. You need a data cable.
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different  USB cable to connect your DJI 03 to your computer? Make sure to use a USB communication cable and not a charging cable to ensure the connection between the device and the computer. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-18
Use props
Aerial Beast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2025640 ft
India

My PC recognises dji O3 and shows the media files stored in the air unit and suddenly it will disconnects from pc and after sometime again file explorer pop up will show the files and in a while again disconnects, and tried with all good cables and changed the port on my PC but same issue. What could be the issue?
2023-4-8
Use props
Nikoff
New

Russia

my PC also doesn't see O3 as disk drive, but recognized as s3t device, but unable to open it
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_3LYosxgO2Mga
lvl.1

Netherlands

Same here. When I connect with a Windows 10 pc the drive is inaccessible (and I get a pop-up window asking me to format the drive). When I connect the O3 with an Ubuntu pc, there is no problem. In both cases I use the same cable.
2023-6-3
Use props
djiuser_3LYosxgO2Mga
lvl.1

Netherlands

1. Ubuntu (Linux) shows the file system of the O3 unit as "exFAT".
2. Three different Windows 10 pc's show the O3 file system as "RAW". So "this exFAT type" is not recognized by Windows.
3. When I format a memory stick, I can choose for exFAT in Windows. That works fine.
So what is the conclusion? Is there a "Linux / Mac exFAT"-type and a non-compatible "Windows exFAT" type?
How do other O3 owners deal with this problem? Why do I find so little about this issue on the internet?
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_3LYosxgO2Mga
lvl.1

Netherlands

Still not solved!
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_3LYosxgO2Mga
lvl.1

Netherlands

Aerial Beast Posted at 4-8 04:26
My PC recognises dji O3 and shows the media files stored in the air unit and suddenly it will disconnects from pc and after sometime again file explorer pop up will show the files and in a while again disconnects, and tried with all good cables and changed the port on my PC but same issue. What could be the issue?

Hi,
Lately I added more information on the issue "My pc don't recognize the DJI O3".
Video's can be exchanged with an Ubuntu (Linux) PC but NOT with a Windows PC.
Can you please take a look at this thread and see if there is a solution?
Best regards,
Emile
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_cJzOQrHwW6Y2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194944 ft
United States

Same issue
2023-8-14
Use props
Nassir
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

Same issue here. When i plug in the O3 to my pc it doesn't  show in dji assistant 2 consumer app and i have a solid green light on the O3. Tried different cables and computers but that did not solve the issue .
2023-8-18
Use props
ChrisWalt
lvl.1

Switzerland

HI ! I had the same issue but finally solved it. DJI Assistant 2 has to be installed and run from a Windows account with administrator priviledge. Running DJI Assistant 2 from a non priviledged account even "as administrator" does not work.

Hope that helps.
2023-9-10
Use props
Zeyrox
New
Flight distance : 80479 ft
Germany

I also have the same issue.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Zeyrox Posted at 10-22 03:47
I also have the same issue.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues. Please try to use a different USB communication data cable to connect your aircraft or your air unit to your PC. Please make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
2023-10-23
Use props
bobgrenader
lvl.1
United States

Since the introduction of the O3, I have been successfully transferring using a SD reader to Windows 11.  Today, I got a disk that was not recognized, so I reformat the disk message.  Different cables, readers, etc would not work.
I was able to copy the files to a LaCie BOSS drive, and Windows recognized that.  I’ve had this problem with other Pocket cameras in the past.

Nothing changed after copying the files and trying the Device Manager fix above.  I reformatted the SD card in the O3, and then if it was recognized by Windows 11,  This is not an acceptable solution.  

What is it that would allow the O3 disk to be recognized for a while, and then drop off the face of the earth?
2-23 21:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules