Quickly Review Vidoe on SD Card on My TV?
2443 8 2015-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bmchollan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481677 ft
  • >>>
India

As I type this, I feel I may be missing an obvious answer to this, but here goes . . .

I would like to review the unedited video that I just captured to the micro SD card on my HD TV, is there an easy way to do this?  I guess I could plug the SD card into my PC and use an HDMI card between my PC and TV (20 feet apart).  Is there any device I could purchase that would accept the SD card and output via HDMI to my TV?  Fast forward, rewind, slowmo and skip to next clip would be nice :-)

My TV does not accept a SD card directly.

Appreciate any feedback . . .
2015-8-19
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

Just transfer it to your pc then thumb drive then just pop it in your tv.
2015-8-19
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

does your tv accept USB ? if so then just hook up a usb cable to the gimble while the sd card is in the gimble and hope that the tv supports the video format.
2015-8-19
Use props
axidify
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2867146 ft
Malaysia

or if you hate cables. get a microsd to usb adapter and just plug it into your tv. the files are in mp4 format so every tv should be able to view them
2015-8-19
Use props
al.zamorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256362 ft
United States

axidify Posted at 2015-8-20 10:35
or if you hate cables. get a microsd to usb adapter and just plug it into your tv. the files are in  ...

I found that my HD Samsung TV won't play higher than 1080p at 30fps . 4K or higher than 30fps, I get video unsupported. I have used a USB thumb drive inserted into TV
2015-8-19
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

I have no problem playing 1080p 60 fps videos on my Sharp Aquos 60" but 4K video won't play on anything I own (yet)   I just use an SD to USB adapter and go directly into the TVs USB port...and if your Tablet/Phone supports "screen mirroring", you can WiDi Cast or MiraCast it directly to any TV that supports wireless display...I have an HDMI device called a ScreenBeam that adds wireless display functionality to any TV with an HDMI port, I can watch the tablets video live in my living room on my Sharp 60", but the P3P remote doesn't go very far when I'm inside the house and the P3P is outside, it loses signal at a few hundred feet or less depending on the weather.
2015-8-19
Use props
john_351
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128675 ft
United States

I'm not sure if it will play 4k, I have 1 I use to play videos.   I'll try it with 4k when I get a chance:

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/produ ... _detailpage_o01_s00

Nevermind - just tried it, doesn't play.   Maybe a newer one..   Or an OTG cable for an android phone..  (My galaxy 10.1 plays them)

2015-8-19
Use props
jeffgullikson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1962339 ft
United States

i have a brand new 70 inch vizio 4k ultra HD tv and it also won't play the 4k right off of a usb drive.  And i made sure it recorded in mp4 format
2015-8-25
Use props
skeley68
lvl.1

United States

If you guys have smart TV's be sure to always check for firmware upgrades, as they are always adding new video codecs.

Currently have LG 80" 4K TV and have no issues with any of the 4k modes.
2015-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules