Flight Data Units Display
724 3 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve266
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10545377 ft
United States

This question is more related to the Fly App, but I don't find that as a separate DJI Forum.  In flight with my Mini 3 Pro, flight data is overlaied on camera and map views in Imperial units (ft, mph), but after the flight when viewing Flight Data, it displays the data, including aggregate totals, in metric (km, m).  Is there a way to change this Flight Data display to Imperial?  

Interestingly, the Fly App on my iPhone (not used during flight) display all units in imperial.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The units in "Control Settings- Units" cannot influence the distance in Flight Data Center for the Android DJI Fly app. It is because DJI Fly App set the metric as the default unit in flight records for the Android DJI Fly app but the iOS DJI Fly app could make it possible. We will optimize it in the future. Thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-2-19
Use props
Steve266
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10545377 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 18:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The units in "Control Settings- Units" cannot influence the distance in Flight Data Center for the Android DJI Fly app. It is because DJI Fly App set the metric as the default unit in flight records for the Android DJI Fly app but the iOS DJI Fly app could make it possible. We will optimize it in the future. Thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day ahead!

Thank you, I appreciate the info.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Steve266 Posted at 2-19 18:48
Thank you, I appreciate the info.

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules