Forum navigation stumps me
645 8 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trainee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124469 ft
United Kingdom

I reckon I must be blind not to see it but I can't find a way to go straight from a forum topic index to the latest post in any thread.  I'm obviously wrong to expect that the date of the latest post shown on the index page would be a hyperlink to it but presumably there's a quicker way than clicking on a discussion title and then going to the last page of the discussion to scroll down to the latest post?
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello,  there. We are sorry that you have to click to the last page and go down to the last thread to see the latest post currently.
2023-2-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you start from the home page, then select the heading you want ( say. HOME/WORKS ) then near the top of the page you see SORTED BY:   There, you can select  LAST REPLY. or LAST POST.
2023-2-25
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-25 03:47
If you start from the home page, then select the heading you want ( say. HOME/WORKS ) then near the top of the page you see SORTED BY:   There, you can select  LAST REPLY. or LAST POST.

Thanks, I'm doing that - but this option isn't there once you open a thread.
2023-2-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

trainee Posted at 2-25 04:08
Thanks, I'm doing that - but this option isn't there once you open a thread.

Well if you're in a specific thread, and there are loads of replies, they are listed chronologically from latest to earliest.  At the bottom of each page, once you've scrolled down, there's an option to jump to last page.
2023-2-25
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-25 04:26
Well if you're in a specific thread, and there are loads of replies, they are listed chronologically from latest to earliest.  At the bottom of each page, once you've scrolled down, there's an option to jump to last page.

Indeed - but that's two pages of scrolling and it feels rather more laborious than perhaps it should when most forum indexes include a hyperlink to the latest post in every thread.
2023-2-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

trainee Posted at 2-25 04:38
Indeed - but that's two pages of scrolling and it feels rather more laborious than perhaps it should when most forum indexes include a hyperlink to the latest post in every thread.

Get used to it. It ain't goin' to change
2023-2-25
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-25 04:46
Get used to it. It ain't goin' to change

At my age, time is of the essence.
2023-2-25
Use props