Brand new , never flew, and remote contrôler already broken
867 7 2023-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luc13137
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276880 ft
Canada

Received my mini 3 pro this week with remote controller, activated every thing, can fly because of extreme cold weather here in Quebec, re-open in my living room  today to see if there is any update to do, remote is FULLY CHARGE, and the screen does not open, the led are open, I see a slight very slight change of color, but no white screen with DJI logo" , I open the drone, the remote says"home point updated" . but still no screen, I hope the replacement processed will be asle free.
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please post a video showing the issue for us to check? You may upload it via Google drive or Youtube and send the link here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-25
Use props
luc13137
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 18:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please post a video showing the issue for us to check? You may upload it via Google drive or Youtube and send the link here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Never try google drive, hope it works

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uk4S-Gnjos2nBvzsb-EZZurVrAadyvMC/view?usp=drivesdk
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

luc13137 Posted at 2-25 18:41
Never try google drive, hope it works

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uk4S-Gnjos2nBvzsb-EZZurVrAadyvMC/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please open the access to all? We can not see the video.
2023-2-25
Use props
luc13137
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-25 22:48
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please open the access to all? We can not see the video.

Try it now
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thanks. Would you please try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power off DJI RC after turning it on? Then restart the DJI RC to have a try.
If it can be turned on normally after that. Please update the firmware of DJI RC to the latest version.

*The USB cable must be disconnected before pressing and holding the power button for 15s to power off the remote controller.
2023-2-26
Use props
luc13137
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-26 03:45
Thanks. Would you please try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power off DJI RC after turning it on? Then restart the DJI RC to have a try.
If it can be turned on normally after that. Please update the firmware of DJI RC to the latest version.

I received it this week, when I open it For the first time Tuesday or Wednesday, I updated the firmware, and if I can not see the screen, How the hell do you want me to update ?
Try your 15 sec thing, still not working, does exactly the same thing
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

luc13137 Posted at 2-26 04:24
I received it this week, when I open it For the first time Tuesday or Wednesday, I updated the firmware, and if I can not see the screen, How the hell do you want me to update ?
Try your 15 sec thing, still not working, does exactly the same thing

We are sorry to hear that.
You may request a replacement case through the link below and send it back to our service center.
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/replacement
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules