unlocking problem
571 2 2023-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pastorford
lvl.1
United States

I applied online to get authorization to fly in a controled area and got it instantly. I recieved an email giving me a link to instructions on how to import the license to my drone. i did what it said as far as I could go. But, on the screen that shows the approved license and dates it is valid for, instead of the right side showing "Import to Aircraft" it says "Aircraft disconnted". But, it is connected. I checked it. Although it would not fly because it was still locked, I could control the camera from the RC. What do I need to do so that the screen for unlocking the drone recognizes the drone connection that exists. I made sure all firmware was up dated. It is a DJI Mini 3 Pro.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, pastorford. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. This means the Flight Controller SN of the unlocking license and the aircraft are not matched. Please go to the DJI Fly > General Settings > About > Flight Controller SN to check the number and submit a new unlocking request. We recommend you contact our FlySafe team at (flysafe@dji.com) for further assistance. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. May we confirm if your unlocking request is approved, but still unable to take off?
If yes, please check the following details and see if your problem can be resolved:
1. Check whether the Unlocking License button has been enabled in the app.
2. Check whether the aircraft is in an unlocking zone.
3. Check whether the GPS signal is strong. Do not carry out the test indoors.
4. Check whether the correct DJI account has been logged into (the account was filled out when submitting the unlocking application).
5. Check whether the correct aircraft has been connected (The aircraft for which the flight controller account was entered when submitting the unlocking application).
6. Check whether the unlocking certificate has expired or has not taken effect.

If you still meet any problems, please contact flysafe@dji.com, our relevant team will reply to your email asap.

Hope the above information helps and thanks again for your understanding.
2023-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules