DJI support very weak - unit o3
1470 12 2023-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193881 ft
Poland

I bought an o3 unit in a Polish store. I have an invoice. During the flight, the camera displayed a distorted image. I sent o3 for repair.
DJi claims that the unit is from outside the European Union. They claim that the unit cannot be repaired. They give 15% discount but they take my old o3.

2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are able to find your case through the registered email address on Forum. We will check your case and contact our teams first. May we have your proof of purchase or invoice to have a look?
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

I bought UNIT o3 in Poland for a normal price. I didn't know how to verify where she was from.
The camera showed errors during the flight. Only during acrobatics.

In response from support, I received a reply that the damage is total (odd that the camera and the unit are damaged)
How can I find out which items are outside the European Union? I bought all in Poland and Germany.

DJI.jpg
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-2 07:11
Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are able to find your case through the registered email address on Forum. We will check your case and contact our teams first. May we have your proof of purchase or invoice to have a look?

Invoice in the Annex
CamScanner 03-03-2023 15.43.jpg
CamScanner 03-03-2023 15.43.jpg
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you so much. We will forward it to our teams.
2023-3-4
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

Unfortunately, the support rather tried to cheat me.
Support says unit o3 is non-EU. I have attached proof of purchase from the EU.
They offered me that if I give them my o3 unit (250 euros) they will give me a discount voucher for 30 euros and buy a new unit from them.
I asked for information on how I can check before buying whether the unit is from the EU. I was told there was no way to check.
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM Posted at 3-7 06:04
Unfortunately, the support rather tried to cheat me.
Support says unit o3 is non-EU. I have attached proof of purchase from the EU.
They offered me that if I give them my o3 unit (250 euros) they will give me a discount voucher for 30 euros and buy a new unit from them.

Hello, there. We checked and confirmed with our teams. Your device is a non-EU version so we can not offer warranty services at the local service center. Considering your device is bought from the local dealer. We will recommend you contact the dealer for the after-sales services.
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 04:51
Hello, there. We checked and confirmed with our teams. Your device is a non-EU version so we can not offer warranty services at the local service center. Considering your device is bought from the local dealer. We will recommend you contact the dealer for the after-sales services.

how can i check if my local retailer has an EU unit?  why are you trying to get a discount only if I leave my old unit?  it's not fair.  your proposal is that I should give you back the product I bought for 249 euros and you give me a discount of 30 euros for the purchase of a unit.  it's not fair.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM Posted at 3-8 07:22
how can i check if my local retailer has an EU unit?  why are you trying to get a discount only if I leave my old unit?  it's not fair.  your proposal is that I should give you back the product I bought for 249 euros and you give me a discount of 30 euros for the purchase of a unit.  it's not fair.

We are sorry for that. We understand your device was bought from the local dealer but our teams confirmed that your device is a non-EU version.
DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
To resolve your issue, you may contact the dealer who sold this product to you and let them offer the warranty services for you instead.
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 17:34
We are sorry for that. We understand your device was bought from the local dealer but our teams confirmed that your device is a non-EU version.
DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
To resolve your issue, you may contact the dealer who sold this product to you and let them offer the warranty services for you instead.

I already threw my unit away.  I don't understand how you can verify if the unit is from outside the EU.  I bought four unit o3.  all in the EU.  I can't tell if they are for sale in the EU.  out of three purchased units, two were broken.  you fixed one and the other you claim is from outside the EU.  I don't understand why you gave a 15% discount only if I give you my unit bought for 249 euros.  it is theft.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM Posted at 3-8 22:33
I already threw my unit away.  I don't understand how you can verify if the unit is from outside the EU.  I bought four unit o3.  all in the EU.  I can't tell if they are for sale in the EU.  out of three purchased units, two were broken.  you fixed one and the other you claim is from outside the EU.  I don't understand why you gave a 15% discount only if I give you my unit bought for 249 euros.  it is theft.

We are really sorry for the unpleasant experience. We forwarded your case to our teams.
They will communicate with dealers. Would you please contact your dealer about this issue?
We believe they will treat your case seriously.
Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-3-9
Use props
Aerial Beast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2025640 ft
India

I m also having the exact same issue and i hope i dont need to repeat all those again in the long text. It turns on i mean the green light turns on for about a second and then turns of. Smae thing while connecting to pc and also connecting with lipo
I m really worried of losing O3
2023-4-14
Use props
djiuser_jAfAIkuHfwFd
lvl.2

Romania

Hi,
I have this same problem with my o3 unit where the lights come on but not bright. They just flickr and the unit is not recognized by my computer or bu dji assistant. Internal storage cannot be accesed.
Never crashed and worked fine for about 2 months or 10-15 flights.
It was bought from a reseller here in Europe.
Is there any way i can send this for inspection and repair?
Let me know
Thanks
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules