1068 2 2023-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I received a notification several times on my last flight "Gimbal Pitch Axis Endpoint Reached".  What does this mean and how may I correct it?  The video still came out great.  
Thanks!

Gimbal Pitch Axis Endpoint Reached

Gimbal Pitch Axis Endpoint Reached
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Your issue has been escalated for confirmation and we are working to verify the details. We will keep you informed as we make progress. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Have a nice day.
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, BladeZ. To give you an update, we have received recommendations from our engineers, and they are as follows:
1. Calibrate the gimbal.
2. Avoid an angle that reaches the max endpoint.
The DJI Avata gimbal’s controllable range is from 65° to -80° (tilt), and the mechanical range is 75° to -95° (tilt). Given this, if the gimbal’s tilt angle is adjusted to the maximum tilt angle of 65° before takeoff, the aircraft’s attitude change will exceed 65° to provide stability to the gimbal control after takeoff. If the mechanical range of 75° has been exceeded, the gimbal will not move after reaching its endpoint. At this point, the attitude change will continuously exceed the endpoint. The gimbal will, therefore, quickly recenter to avoid damage. Once recentered, it will restore itself to the angle adjusted before takeoff.
Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules