Ronin SC issues, tilt axis drift
840 4 2023-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6dcdb154
New
United States

Alright, so before i throw this piece of junk out my window from frusration, maybe someone on here can help me.  Disclaimer, yes I've balanced and rebalanced, yes ive ran all the calibrations, including the joystick and the motors, and yes the firmware is the latest version and im still getting tilt axis drift.  If I push the gimbal forward my camera droops down, if i pull back the camera will drift up, it refuses to hold level.  what else can i possible do at this point?  I have several shoots coming up and this is really gonna fuck me.

2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us your camera and lens then send us a video to have a look?
2023-3-8
Use props
fansd72f7676
New
Flight distance : 1101056 ft
Belgium

Hi! I have exactly the same problem with my Ronin SC. The camera is perfectly balanced, Belance test excellent, Autotune perfect, latest software version, test with different cameras (Nikon Z7II & Sony A7R + 24mm lens)...No improvementI am attaching a video below Please give us the solution to fix the issue. Thank you

Test RoninSC drifting
2023-3-15
Use props
Kilberandy
lvl.1

United States

Take it to the service center
2023-3-31
Use props
nick miz
New

United States

Unable to create a post.

Anyone having issues wtih Roniin Sc firmware updates?  I am unable to use focus wheel after the firmward update.   I am using a focus motor with the focus wheel.  Not directly plugged in to the camera at all.

2023-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules