Google app blocks dij app
1684 8 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guy VR
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi there,

I'm trying to livestream from my mavic pro two. if i select my broadcast program as youtube on my dji GO 4 app i'm being asked to login to my google account. When i do so, i get the following message: this app is blocked. This app has tried to gain access to critical informatioin within your google account. Google has blocked entrance to secure your account.
I have been googleing how to change this but can't seem to find a solution.

As this way is not possible i tried to select RTMP url streaming as my broadcast program with the dji go 4. After i typ my trmp link in the dji go 4, it starts the livestream but it doesn't transfer anything and i keeps saying connecting. Do i need to have a another encoding programme open to start the livestream?

livestreaming sure does seem very simple if i watch some video's but whatever i try i keep getting into trouble.

Please someone help, would be appriciated!

kind regards
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask which remote controller you're using? Is it the Smart Controller? Please also provide us with a photo or video to check the error message you mentioned.
2023-3-10
Use props
Guy VR
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-10 00:01
Hi there, may I ask which remote controller you're using? Is it the Smart Controller? Please also provide us with a photo or video to check the error message you mentioned.

Hi there,

thank you for your reply, I have the solution already.

but I have another problem. I have a DJI FPV also and I'm trying to set up a livestream with this one aswell.
I checked a YouTube video and seems pretty easy but I have a big problem. when my fav, goggles and controller are turned on and I link my goggles with my phone (iPhone 13 Pro) and open DJI Fly, I can enter my drone with the 'go fly' button. When I do so, I can see what my fpv sees on the dji fly app but I can only see my camera view. there are not buttons to go to settings or to start recording or anything om my dji fly app. I just raw image of the camera view of my fpv. I tried googling it but can't seem to find a solution.

here are some screenshots of what i see
the third picture is what you should see, screenshot from a youtube video

kind regards

2023-3-10
Use props
Guy VR
lvl.1

Belgium

2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Guy VR Posted at 3-10 10:09
Hi there,

Glad to know you solved the issue. Please note that after Goggles 2 is connected to DJI Fly App, the mobile phone is only for screen view output and cannot be operated.
2023-3-11
Use props
djiuser_CIniSa9UuAzZ
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi there,

Please Let me know the solution to live stream on Youtube
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_CIniSa9UuAzZ Posted at 7-17 00:38
Please Let me know the solution to live stream on Youtube

Hi there, may I know which drone and controller are you using for better assistance? Look forward to your reply.
2023-7-17
Use props
Yiannis Koutrak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1308684 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi there,

Hi there I am having the same problem with YouTube blocking the dji fly app…can you describe the solution? Pls?..
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Yiannis Koutrak Posted at 10-27 12:34
Hi there I am having the same problem with YouTube blocking the dji fly app…can you describe the solution? Pls?..

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience you encountered. Could you please tell us the details about the drone, controller and app version, and a screen recording of the issue for better assistance.
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules