SDK Support for Mini 3 & Mini 3 Pro???
1696 7 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimm00re
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

I have been holding off a purchase of a new drone for the release of the DJI SDK supporting mini 3 and Mini 3 PRO.  It's been a while, at least it feels like it to me. Please advise the status of the SDK for these drones.  - Thanks in advance for the assistance.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jimm00re. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro does not offer SDK currently. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its coming... From https://sdk-forum.dji.net/hc/en- ... mer-level-aircraft-

The MSDK is gradually prioritising to the enterprise level aircraft, the priority level of product from high to low is enterprise level aircraft > consumer level aircraft > hanheld product.

We will support Mini 3 Pro and Mini 3 on earily Q2, 2023 in MSDK v5.3.0.
There is no plan to support Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Cine and Mavic 3 Classic currently.
There is no plan to support Mini 2 SE currently.
There is no plan to support DJI Avata currently.
2023-3-9
Use props
V-Dawg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3579928 ft
United States

I see Android just got an SDK for the Mini 3 Pro. When will it get to iOS users?
2023-4-12
Use props
CHRISTIAN KARTEY QUARCOO
New

Ghana

V-Dawg Posted at 4-12 17:23
I see Android just got an SDK for the Mini 3 Pro. When will it get to iOS users?

Did it work for you?
2023-12-30
Use props
V-Dawg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3579928 ft
United States

It works fine on Android. BUt I don't think DJI is giving out any more updates to iOS.
1-2 18:20
Use props
Thandisizwe Chimurenga
New

United States

Activating/StartUp/ReSet

Hi. Went to activate my drone for the first time, wiped the screen with my hand and ended up in a language I do not understand. How do I restart???

Thanks!
4-20 12:42
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thandisizwe Chimurenga Posted at 4-20 12:42
Activating/StartUp/ReSet

Hi. Went to activate my drone for the first time, wiped the screen with my hand and ended up in a language I do not understand. How do I restart???

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. To change the system language, please swipe down twice from the top of your screen to get to the Quick Access Settings and then please follow the image below:

And then look for your preferred language

Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
4-20 22:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules