DJI Fly Quick Shot
1058 5 2023-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gsanma
lvl.1
Italy

HI,
I  have a Mini2 drone and a Samsung S8 mobile phone with the DJI Fly app  installed. In the "Quickhots" screen I do not see the distance settings.  Can anyone tell me why? A year ago everything was displayed regularly,  then following an update the settings no longer appeared. Thank you all

2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the DJI Fly app showing the Quickshot mode that you are currently working on? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-14
Use props
Gsanma
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 21:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the DJI Fly app showing the Quickshot mode that you are currently working on? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Droonie mode

Droonie mode
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. Try to hover your drone a bit higher like above 2 meters and check if the option will now show on your end. If the issue persists, please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if there are any changes. Keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-16
Use props
Gsanma
lvl.1
Italy

Many thanks for your suggestions. in fact after reloading the DJI Fly app can now select the distances. The selection window is not located on the side but at the bottom, as you can see from the picture. Thanks again.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gsanma Posted at 3-17 12:28
[view_image]
Many thanks for your suggestions. in fact after reloading the DJI Fly app can now select the distances. The selection window is not located on the side but at the bottom, as you can see from the picture. Thanks again.

Hi, Gsanma. We're glad to know the issue has been resolved. We appreciate you sharing the actions taken to rectify it. Have a nice day!
2023-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules