8163 8 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7586fea3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 441014 ft
Indonesia

Dear Dji

I'm still confused about buying a mini 3 pro related to the remote control, currently I have a dji mini 2 and a mavic air 2

As far as I know OcuSync (OS), ocusync 2.0 and ocusync 3.0 are embedded in the remote control hardware (not in the firmware), the firmware on the Dji RC Drone is only so that the RC can be connected to other drones

1. Dji RC type RM330 for dji mini 3 pro using OS 3,0
2. Dji RC-N1 for dji mini 2, dji mini 3 (on below my question), dji mavic air 2 using OS 2,0
3. Dji Smart Controler, currently as i know still using OS 2,0

Meanwhile, the DJI mini 3 pro drone has been made hardware with OS 3.0 technology

Please correct me if my statement above is wrong

My Question is :
1. Is the RC mini 2 and Mavic Air 2 (Dji RC-N1) can use for mini 3 pro?
2. Related for question no 1, If can, how about with OS 2,0 in RC mini 2 or Mavic Air 2 with mini 3 pro hardware with OS 3,0. What is the effect on signal transmission from the aircraft to the remote (or vice versa), due to the difference in the OS
3. Is Dji RC type RM330 for dji mini 3 pro using OS 3,0 can I use for dji mini 2 or dji mavic air 2, mavic 3 ?
4. Is Dji RC-N1 on dji mini 3 is using OS 2,0 or OS 3,0 are embedded in the remote control hardware

Please give me detailed answers related to some of my questions above, Thanks
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for reaching out. Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Yes, RC-N1 can be used with Mini 3 Pro.
2. The DJI O3 Video Transmission System uses an all-new solution and upgrades dual antennas to four antennas to bring FHD video transmission at distances of up to 12 km (FCC compliant and with no obstructions). Additional anti-interference capabilities further improve transmission stability in cities and other complex environments. Regardless of the Video Transmission System you use, the image transmission will be affected by the following factors: Signal Transmission Power, Signal attenuation, Signal obstructions, and Electromagnetic interference.
3. The DJI RC cannot be used with Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2. The compatible drones for this remote are the following: DJI Air 2S, Mavic 3/Cine, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Mini 3.
4. When used with different aircraft hardware configurations, DJI RC-N1 Remote Controllers will automatically select the corresponding firmware version for updating and support the following transmission technologies enabled by the hardware performance of the linked aircraft models:
a. DJI Mini 2/Mini 3/Mini 2 SE/Mavic Air 2: O2
b. DJI Air 2S/DJI Mini 3 Pro: O3
c. DJI Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Classic: O3+

Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-17
Use props
fans7586fea3
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi Dji Gamora,

Thank you for your answer,

Please confirm my question again below :

1. OcuSync technology, be it OS 2.0, OS 3.0 or OS 3.0+, is attached to the hardware device (equipped with hardware configurations) (true or false)

2. Dji RC type RM330 or Dji RC Pro Remote Controllers equipped with OcuSync 3.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

3. Dji RC-N1 Remote Controllers equipped with OcuSync 2.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

4. Dji RC Smart Controllers equipped with OcuSync 2.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

5. Dji RC PRO Smart Controllers equipped with OcuSync 2.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

6. Related to your answer in number 4 above (When used with different aircraft....), so it's better if the DJI Mini 3 PRO has to use the DJI RC type RM330 or Dji RC Pro as the remote control, because they both have OcuSync 3.0 as their hardware configurations (true or false)

Thanks and Best Regards
2023-3-18
Use props
fans7586fea3
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-17 07:26
Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for reaching out. Here are the answers to your questions:
2. The DJI O3 Video Transmission System uses an all-new solution and upgrades dual antennas to four antennas to bring FHD video transmission at distances of up to 12 km (FCC compliant and with no obstructions). Additional anti-interference capabilities further improve transmission stability in cities and other complex environments. Regardless of the Video Transmission System you use, the image transmission will be affected by the following factors: Signal Transmission Power, Signal attenuation, Signal obstructions, and Electromagnetic interference.

Hi Dji Gamora,

Please confirm my question again below :

1. OcuSync technology, be it OS 2.0, OS 3.0 or OS 3.0+, is attached to the hardware device (equipped with hardware configurations) (true or false)

2. Dji RC type RM330 or Dji RC Pro Remote Controllers equipped with OcuSync 3.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

3. Dji RC-N1 Remote Controllers equipped with OcuSync 2.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

4. Dji RC Smart Controllers equipped with OcuSync 2.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

5. Dji RC PRO Smart Controllers equipped with OcuSync 2.0 hardware configurations (true or false)

6. Related to your answer in number 4 above (When used with different aircraft....), so it's better if the DJI Mini 3 PRO has to use the DJI RC type RM330 or Dji RC Pro as the remote control, because they both have OcuSync 3.0 as their hardware configurations (true or false)

Thanks and Best Regards
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans7586fea3 Posted at 3-18 18:15
Hi Dji Gamora,

Hi, fans7586fea3. Please see the below details:
1. Transmission technology is both hardware and firmware so it is not limited to the hardware configuration only.
2. True.
3. As mentioned, it supports O2 and O3 depending on the connected aircraft hardware configurations.

Please understand that the Ocusync system includes hardware and software/firmware. And the purpose of figuring the information out is to confirm the compatibility between the drone and controller and the advantage between O2 and O3, right?

Below is the information on the controller's compatibility:
RC: DJI Air 2S, Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Mini 3.
RC Pro: DJI Air 2S, Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, and DJI Mini 3 Pro.
RC-N1: DJI Air 2S, DJI MINI 2, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mini 3, and, DJI Mini 2 SE.

Compared with OcuSync 2.0, the things that O3 video transmission upgrades are:
The O3 video transmission uses an all-new video transmission solution. Dual antennas have been upgraded to four antennas, bringing up to 12km FHD video transmission (unobstructed, free of interference, and FCC compliant) and stronger anti-interference capability. Video transmission in cities and other complex environments has become more reliable.

Hope this provides you with some information.
2023-3-19
Use props
Ξɀ ЄØШβØ¥.
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-17 07:26

Can you please explain the reason why the RC cannot be used with the Mavic Air 2?  And are there plans to add this drone to the RC's capabilities?  I bought an RC and never even thought to check compatibility since the Mavic Air 2 isn't very old.
2023-10-15
Use props
djiuser_dfC1OvSazVZy
New

United Kingdom

Ξɀ ЄØШβØ¥. Posted at 10-15 06:38
Can you please explain the reason why the RC cannot be used with the Mavic Air 2?  And are there plans to add this drone to the RC's capabilities?  I bought an RC and never even thought to check compatibility since the Mavic Air 2 isn't very old.

I have the same question? Can we expect a future firmware whi includes mavic air 2 in rc dji remote controller?

Thanks
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ξɀ ЄØШβØ¥. Posted at 10-15 06:38

Hi, there. We're sorry that the DJI RC isn't compatible with the Mavic Air 2 due to different transmission and software compatibility. It's unfortunate to inform you that there's no plan for these two models to be compatible at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_dfC1OvSazVZy Posted at 11-30 10:52
I have the same question? Can we expect a future firmware whi includes mavic air 2 in rc dji remote controller?

Thanks

Hello, there. Thank you for your notice. Regarding your query, you may refer to this link. We thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules