Transmitter
1291 7 2014-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Should the Vision Tx have the little lever on the back to control the camera us and down ?
2014-12-5
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

It only mentions controlling the camera tilt via the app in the specifications.
And even the new Vision transmitter with the rechargeable batteries does not come with the tilt wheel.
So I guess the answer is no.
2014-12-5
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Hi John, that sounds about right.  I might turn the screw in the back to the Tx see if it does anything.
2014-12-6
Use props
b.w.j
lvl.4

Denmark

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-12-6 15:50
It only mentions controlling the camera tilt via the app in the specifications.
And even the new Vis ...

"tilt" Wheel is in upper left corner of new transmitter
2014-12-6
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

The old transmitter (prior top the current version3) does not have a tilt dial at the top left. But it does have a 7th channel potentiometer that will allow you to control the tilt without tapping the up or down button in the app. But there are some issues. You will have to buy the 7th channel tilt lever kit. Take apart your transmitter and install the lever. Then you have to set up in the assistant software properly.

And if you have the most current firmware it is too late and this mod will not work for you. The new tilt dial is spring loaded and resets to zero position each time you let go, and the firmware recognizes this as a stop command and leaves the camera tilt steady whenever it returns to the center position. The tilt lever mood is not spring loaded and will not return to center position, it will stay where you leave it. This causes problems with the firmware, and the camera will continue to move in that direction until it reaches either straight horizontal or straight down. The fix for this is to not update to the newest firmware. But if you already have, it is too late, no way to go backwards. As far as I understand.

Hope this helps!
2014-12-6
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

b.w.j@joergense Posted at 2014-12-6 22:40
"tilt" Wheel is in upper left corner of new transmitter

Not on the Vision.
2014-12-6
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Thanks Tony, that helped a lot.  I bought the p2 vision over the FC40 for the updated features and am glad I did. Iam starting wish I had saved more and got the plus now.  It was a money thing, my wife did not approve as it is.

2014-12-6
Use props
b.w.j
lvl.4

Denmark

DOhh, my mistake, sorry
2014-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules