393 4 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Piero Annoni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 581138 ft
Italy

Hi,
I would like to pair my new MA2s to the fly app installed (v 1.2.1) correctly running with my other MA2 but I cannot see the option MA2s model on the list of available drones.

I therefore downloaded the latest
DJI FLY APP Android V 1.9.4 hoping would solve the issue; the installation process begins and run correctly. the bar goes almost the the end then the following simple message:  app not intstalled

Any suggestions?

Thank you
Piero

2023-3-18
Use props
Piero Annoni
lvl.1
Italy

SOLVED! Issue was due to low data space on my device. I think ;)
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Piero Annoni Posted at 3-18 08:24
SOLVED! Issue was due to low data space on my device. I think ;)

Hi, Piero. Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it is working fine now. By the way, we would just like to confirm if you installed the latest version which is V 1.9.4 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly)? It is recommended to use the latest version to avoid any errors when flying the drone.
2023-3-18
Use props
Piero Annoni
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 18:55
Hi, Piero. Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it is working fine now. By the way, we would just like to confirm if you installed the latest version which is V 1.9.4 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly).? It is recommended to use the latest version to avoid any errors when flying the drone.

Hi,
confirm the installed version is the latest.
However I was experiencing some video feed lags while flying even if drone was still very close to the controller.
Tried both settings HD and Fluid but issute still remain.
No such issue with MA2
Thank you
Piero
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Piero Annoni Posted at 3-19 23:15
Hi,
confirm the installed version is the latest.
However I was experiencing some video feed lags while flying even if drone was still very close to the controller.

Hi, Piero. Thank you for the reply and we're sorry to read about the issue that you are experiencing. Can you please share a video showing the issue? Please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via DM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules