2528 15 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tokon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1732707 ft
United States

Hello,

flew the Mini 3 Pro with a RC Pro today and had a strange behavior of the C1/C2 buttons here. Both buttons perform both functions at the same time.
C1 was assigned "re-center gimbal/tilt down", C2 was assigned "portrait/landscape switch". Whether I press C1 or C2, it always tilts the gimbal down and rotates the camera to portrait at the same time.
Then I assigned "AE lock on/off" to C1, now AE lock is activated and rotated to portrait at the same time.

Resetting the button assignments did nothing.
The normal RC (without Pro) works without problems.

RC Pro defective or software bug?
Does anyone fly the Mini 3 Pro with the RC Pro and can confirm this?
What else can I try to fix the problem?

Greetings & Thanks
Torsten

2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Torsten. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Please ensure that the firmware version of the DJI RC Pro (v03.01.1200) and the DJI Fly app (1.9.4) are the latest. If they are already updated, please reset the RC to its factory settings and try again. We'll be waiting for your update.
2023-3-18
Use props
tokon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1732707 ft
Germany

Hi Tony,

the firmware and fly app are up to date (v03.01.120 + 1.9.4).
I have already reset the RC to factory settings and updated the firmware again via PC (DJI Assistant 2).
But it is still the same, C1+C2 do not work correctly.
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tokon Posted at 3-19 01:59
Hi Tony,

the firmware and fly app are up to date (v03.01.120 + 1.9.4).

We're sorry to hear that, Torsten. We sent you a PM to gather the necessary details for further analysis. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-3-19
Use props
colorz80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1191424 ft
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 3-19 21:37
We're sorry to hear that, Torsten. We sent you a PM to gather the necessary details for further analysis. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Is this issue solved? I have exactly the same issue as discribed above. C2 does the same as C1, both knobs only tilt the camera down but the C2 knob wont go into portrait mode...
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

colorz80 Posted at 5-21 07:08
Is this issue solved? I have exactly the same issue as discribed above. C2 does the same as C1, both knobs only tilt the camera down but the C2 knob wont go into portrait mode...

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. We sent you a PM to gather some details for further checking. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_jeEgiBVGTPc9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 347703 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 05:24
Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. We sent you a PM to gather some details for further checking. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.

I am having a similar issue, but with the DJI RC (RM330) controller after only 6 months.  I'm experiencing a malfunction with the C1 button. The issue first started during a flight, where it spontaneously activates, or 'presses itself,' at random intervals without any physical interaction. As of now, the C1 button has become unresponsive to manual input, meaning that it doesn't register or respond when I press the button physically.     photos.app.goo.gl/A7wZik1tQLinNZZc8
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_jeEgiBVGTPc9 Posted at 6-13 16:36
I am having a similar issue, but with the DJI RC (RM330) controller after only 6 months.  I'm experiencing a malfunction with the C1 button. The issue first started during a flight, where it spontaneously activates, or 'presses itself,' at random intervals without any physical interaction. As of now, the C1 button has become unresponsive to manual input, meaning that it doesn't register or respond when I press the button physically.     photos.app.goo.gl/A7wZik1tQLinNZZc8

Hi there. I'm sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing the issue? If yes, please make sure the remote is updated to the latest firmware and reset it to factory settings. Tell us if the issue still persists. HAve a great day ahead.
2023-7-25
Use props
jpero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 347703 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 7-25 00:36
Hi there. I'm sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing the issue? If yes, please make sure the remote is updated to the latest firmware and reset it to factory settings. Tell us if the issue still persists. HAve a great day ahead.

I was able to RMA the DJI RC.  They sent me whole new controller.  Got it paired to my DJI Mini 3 Pro and the new controller has been working great, until yesterday.  

I have been experiencing random RC disconnect events. Sometimes with the drone only a few meters out in front of me.

Now the DJI RC refuses to connect / pair with the drone.

I'll be contacting Support again today.
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jpero Posted at 8-24 03:13
I was able to RMA the DJI RC.  They sent me whole new controller.  Got it paired to my DJI Mini 3 Pro and the new controller has been working great, until yesterday.  

I have been experiencing random RC disconnect events. Sometimes with the drone only a few meters out in front of me.

My apologies for the inconvenience. Keep us posted here in the forum if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-8-24
Use props
Louis Riel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123563 ft

New Zealand

My C1 button has gone dead. Can't get it to do anything on the menu. This after recent firmware upgrades.
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Louis Riel Posted at 8-25 14:13
My C1 button has gone dead. Can't get it to do anything on the menu. This after recent firmware upgrades.

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for this unpleasant experience. Can you please confirm what specific remote controller are you currently using? Please try to connect the RC via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_Q4UcapKKlRfJ
New

Philippines

Hi DJI,
I am having the same problem after firmware update. C1 is not controlling the camera position anymore. I am using dji rc pro from ji mini 3 pro.
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_Q4UcapKKlRfJ Posted at 10-31 06:04
Hi DJI,
I am having the same problem after firmware update. C1 is not controlling the camera position anymore. I am using dji rc pro from ji mini 3 pro.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of the controller and check if the issue persists. Please note that this function can be set via the DJI Fly app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
2023-11-8
Use props
Ibrah86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 450554 ft

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-18 23:09
Hi, Torsten. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Please ensure that the firmware version of the DJI RC Pro (v03.01.1200) and the DJI Fly app (1.9.4) are the latest. If they are already updated, please reset the RC to its factory settings and try again. We'll be waiting for your update.

Hi,
I have the same issue.
C1 is set for Cruise Control
C2 is set for Tit Gimbal

Every time I click C1 the aircraft goes on Cruise Control and Tilts the gimbal at the same time.

Both aircraft and remote are up to date and remote has been reset to factory settings but it didn’t help
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ibrah86 Posted at 12-6 18:40
Hi,
I have the same issue.
C1 is set for Cruise Control

Hi, Ibrah86. I sent you a DM to gather more information. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules