Hey I Need Help With My DJI mini 3 pro drone
538 10 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deso91
lvl.1

United States

Hello i have a DJI mini 3 pro drone i got lucky and found it at a bin store and the controller is reset but the drone is not and i have no way of getting in contact with the original owner of the drone to get him to unbind it from his account can anyone help me figure out how to unbind it?
2023-3-18
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

There is no way to do that without contacting the original owner.
2023-3-18
Use props
Deso91
lvl.1

United States

Jake. A Posted at 3-18 12:37
There is no way to do that without contacting the original owner.

O Well That Sucks guess it will be for parts then.
2023-3-18
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Deso91 Posted at 3-18 12:43
O Well That Sucks guess it will be for parts then.

Sorry about that. You could possibly send in the drone for repair service and Dji should erase all its data. Not sure this will work but its worth a try.
2023-3-18
Use props
Deso91
lvl.1

United States

Jake. A Posted at 3-18 12:47
Sorry about that. You could possibly send in the drone for repair service and Dji should erase all its data. Not sure this will work but its worth a try.

Yea could try it I guess like i said up above found the drone at a bin store i go to every weekend looked up stuff on youtube and all stuff said what you said so i turned to here to see if anyone could help me with it!
2023-3-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Deso91 Posted at 3-18 12:51
Yea could try it I guess like i said up above found the drone at a bin store i go to every weekend looked up stuff on youtube and all stuff said what you said so i turned to here to see if anyone could help me with it!

You could PM the serial number to a Mod/Admin and maybe they can contact the original owner.  Could also be the drone was reported as stolen to DJI.  
2023-3-19
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Deso91 Posted at 3-18 12:51
Yea could try it I guess like i said up above found the drone at a bin store i go to every weekend looked up stuff on youtube and all stuff said what you said so i turned to here to see if anyone could help me with it!

Whats a bin Store?
2023-3-20
Use props
Deso91
lvl.1

United States

Prezzodrone Posted at 3-20 10:42
Whats a bin Store?

Umm bin store they get what they call gaylords pallets from Amazon resturns and stuff i probably didnt explain it right but yea
2023-3-20
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Deso91 Posted at 3-20 10:54
Umm bin store they get what they call gaylords pallets from Amazon resturns and stuff i probably didnt explain it right but yea

Never heard of that here.  All nee drones get locked to their owners like an iPhone.
2023-3-20
Use props
Deso91
lvl.1

United States

Prezzodrone Posted at 3-20 11:17
Never heard of that here.  All nee drones get locked to their owners like an iPhone.

Im sure you got them somewhere around where you are trust me! Also i got lucky i found the drone.
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Please note that only the account holder has permission to unbind the drone with the account. This limitation is used to protect the ownership of the product. Please try to contact your dealer/seller to confirm with the previous owner to log in to the account and unbind the drone first. If this is not possible, please let us know. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules