still out of focus?
12Next >
4399 47 2023-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bonobox
lvl.1

Austria

any new batch with this issue properly solved?
2023-3-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI does not   offer such information, their stock is in the World, with the issue and it SUX!
2023-3-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have seen quite good (sharp) footage from replaced OA3 cameras.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, after testing and analysis, our engineers determined that certain internal parameters of the Osmo Action 3 camera were too large. Please rest assured that the issue has been resolved through firmware updates. So feel free to purchase the product. If you encounter any issue with your camera, please feel free to contact us.
2023-3-21
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-21 06:03
Hi there, after testing and analysis, our engineers determined that certain internal parameters of the Osmo Action 3 camera were too large. Please rest assured that the issue has been resolved through firmware updates. So feel free to purchase the product. If you encounter any issue with your camera, please feel free to contact us.

You people still won't admit it is NOT internal but external parameter that didn't got fixed in firmware?

This have been said a lot of times, wrong focus cant' be fixed in a firmware, it is against physics.

2023-3-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

no its all fixed internally, meaning any camera at the stores or DJI is STILL DEFECTIVE till Firmwares and evaluations of  the consumer.  meaning buy try return if not liking, loss of Business to  people  looking for a purchase  Truth hurts
2023-3-21
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I remain very happy with mini and am using it a lot
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

johansenfoto Posted at 3-21 06:44
You people still won't admit it is NOT internal but external parameter that didn't got fixed in firmware?

This have been said a lot of times, wrong focus cant' be fixed in a firmware, it is against physics.

If your camera cannot be fixed through a firmware update, you can contact our support team through the link below and provide the related information for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-24
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-24 04:02
If your camera cannot be fixed through a firmware update, you can contact our support team through the link below and provide the related information for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

Mindy we know that, and what will DJI rep center do then? And what will be the cause?

Still didn't answer us about this
2023-3-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-24 04:31
Mindy we know that, and what will DJI rep center do then? And what will be the cause?

I think they answered you, by passing you off    and no matter how hard we try, who wins?
2023-3-24
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 3-24 04:46
I think they answered you, by passing you off    and no matter how hard we try, who wins?

I know and I blame all gp fanboys
2023-3-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-24 05:09
I know and I blame all gp fanboys

not a fanboy I am  just a camera Fanboy, tel lyou what you want to be a fanboy so you can cool off your overheated camera, wait you are a Snow fanboy

all good  here
2023-3-24
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 3-24 06:28
not a fanboy I am  just a camera Fanboy, tel lyou what you want to be a fanboy so you can cool off your overheated camera, wait you are a Snow fanboy

all good  here

Hehe yeah it was not ment for you, was like ironic since we have so many dji fanboys here
2023-3-24
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have around 16 cameras. Only four are from DJI. Three from GoPro. Does that get me into the fanboy club?
2023-3-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 3-24 08:25
I have around 16 cameras. Only four are from DJI. Three from GoPro. Does that get me into the fanboy club?

No you can not own anything but gopoo

oh let Joho.... answer hee is a  the king of Pro
2023-3-24
Use props
djiuser_8HprBxsuuegO
New
Canada

Just received a 9/22 from Amazon.ca. Did the firmware update as part of the activation process.
Top is Action 3, Bottom is GoPro 7. GoPro seems sharper...
Is this normal or did I get a bad one ?

2023-3-24
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GoPros appear slightly better close up in terms of focus. You might also have the sharpening on the GoPro set high or medium. When set on soft, I find it softer looking than the Action 3. The colour on the Action is really vibrant in comparison to GoPro.  I do like the Action colour, but in this case, the GoPro does look slightly sharper. Pretty typical of what I get and shows when you put the two together unless I set GoPro sharpness to soft.

Try more distant shots. They line up a bit better then.

That salad looks really nice ......

2023-3-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

djiuser_8HprBxsuuegO Posted at 3-24 09:51
Just received a 9/22 from Amazon.ca. Did the firmware update as part of the activation process.
Top is Action 3, Bottom is GoPro 7. GoPro seems sharper...
Is this normal or did I get a bad one ?

camera looks good  . do you think it looks bad
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

johansenfoto Posted at 3-24 04:31

After you contact our support team and provide some sample footage and our team will provide a solution accordingly.
2023-3-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 05:56
After you contact our support team and provide some sample footage and our team will provide a solution accordingly.

not what he asked and yet it can not get correctly answered.    hmmm send a video of saying the issue,  how can that  get answered, sounds like typing  is wrong here
2023-3-25
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 3-25 08:18
not what he asked and yet it can not get correctly answered.    hmmm send a video of saying the issue,  how can that  get answered, sounds like typing  is wrong here

Yeah I gave up asking for getting a proper answer, it's like talking to politicians or irish people.
Wonder why nobody have made more videos about this, or actually made a video about how we are treated.

I'm not going against DJI directly, but we their customers just want a proper answer.
2023-3-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-25 09:42
Yeah I gave up asking for getting a proper answer, it's like talking to politicians or irish people.
Wonder why nobody have made more videos about this, or actually made a video about how we are treated.

I totally hear ya,  

Guess they solved the problem, so we should move on.  I did move on I got a better camera, you can say its twice as big and has a touchscreen on it, even better yet a record touch button ha ha ha  time to pass that to DJI see them say thank you check the official site  GEEE
2023-3-25
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 3-25 09:51
I totally hear ya,  

Guess they solved the problem, so we should move on.  I did move on I got a better camera, you can say its twice as big and has a touchscreen on it, even better yet a record touch button ha ha ha  time to pass that to DJI see them say thank you check the official site  GEEE

You got yourself a Sony?
2023-3-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-25 10:26
You got yourself a Sony?

night  & day camera  love it, been with Sony for years. (offtopic)
2023-3-25
Use props
Rudeboy421
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112215 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-21 06:03

Oh, you guys are still saying this copy and paste response?
2023-3-25
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Fishycomics Posted at 3-25 09:51
I totally hear ya,  

Guess they solved the problem, so we should move on.  I did move on I got a better camera, you can say its twice as big and has a touchscreen on it, even better yet a record touch button ha ha ha  time to pass that to DJI see them say thank you check the official site  GEEE

"...ha ha ha..."

Well, you maybe laughing, but don't forget, you might have 76 cameras but all the companies you bought cameras from, they got YOUR money!
2023-3-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 3-25 19:32
"...ha ha ha..."

Well, you maybe laughing, but don't forget, you might have 76 cameras but all the companies you bought cameras from, they got YOUR money!

if I were laughing I say so,   One got my Money and one gave me  a new camera saying thank you for your help.  Yes  they took our Funds, here DJI is one Prime example how  they took the f funds and  can not offer a focus fix,
2023-3-26
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Fishycomics Posted at 3-26 03:03
if I were laughing I say so,   One got my Money and one gave me  a new camera saying thank you for your help.  Yes  they took our Funds, here DJI is one Prime example how  they took the f funds and  can not offer a focus fix,

It's nice to get a free camera fo sho!
2023-3-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 3-26 03:05
It's nice to get a free camera fo sho!

this was not for sho, this was for the help I did with the company
2023-3-26
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Fishycomics Posted at 3-26 03:11
this was not for sho, this was for the help I did with the company

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/fo+sho
2023-3-26
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 3-26 03:03
if I were laughing I say so,   One got my Money and one gave me  a new camera saying thank you for your help.  Yes  they took our Funds, here DJI is one Prime example how  they took the f funds and  can not offer a focus fix,

Same with the GoPro 9. They never fixed the audio popping and kept quiet. Once you pass that 30 day limit, you start banging your head.

‘FoSho’ …… Fish did the posh version. He's a 20th Century Cowboy! ;)
2023-3-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 3-26 04:23
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/fo+sho

ha ha ha   gotch ya was before coffee time

you bet (  thanks)
2023-3-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 3-26 04:45
Same with the GoPro 9. They never fixed the audio popping and kept quiet. Once you pass that 30 day limit, you start banging your head.

‘FoSho’ …… Fish did the posh version. He's a 20th Century Cowboy! ;)

ha ha ha . Yeah an old fanogy, fart, more like a Toys are us Kid Lol

thanks guys made  me feel special.   
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fishycomics Posted at 3-25 08:18

Hope you understand that each case is different and we need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis, therefore we suggest this customer contact our support team and provide some sample footage to better analyze the issue he encountered. May I ask if you encounter any issues?
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rudeboy421 Posted at 3-25 19:09
Oh, you guys are still saying this copy and paste response?

We are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask if you encounter any issues?
2023-3-27
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-27 02:45
Hope you understand that each case is different and we need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis, therefore we suggest this customer contact our support team and provide some sample footage to better analyze the issue he encountered. May I ask if you encounter any issues?

Apone your request.  my one to one case issue
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fishycomics Posted at 3-27 03:51
https://youtu.be/NhWsONEN97A

Apone your request.  my one to one case issue

Thanks for the video. To better confirm this issue, please send the original video to support@dji.com, and we will help you further.
2023-3-28
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-28 00:31
Thanks for the video. To better confirm this issue, please send the original video to , and we will help you further.

Sure how do I send the camera without going to the Repair clinic, its not about Repairing?   
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fishycomics Posted at 3-28 03:26
Sure how do I send the camera without going to the Repair clinic, its not about Repairing?

There is no need to send back the camera yet. We suggest you send the original video in the SD card to support@dji.com for further analysis first.
2023-3-28
Use props
Hogo
lvl.1

Romania

I had the same focus issue as many of you guy, but I looked over the net and found a tutorial made by a german guy and did the same as he reccomended and now my focus camera is like I never see at any Gopro cameras (and I had some). Mainly the focus is given by the bad position of lens...all I did was to unscrue the lens a couple of mm as that guy did and that's it!
2023-3-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules