Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tahoe_Ed: Can you make this Forum more Searchable...Please?
781 3 2015-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AerialLens
lvl.3

United States

First off, let me say I am NOT whining. This is a good forum and I'm glad DJI is hosting it.  BUT...

Tahoe_Ed, as our moderator, can you please check into offering methods to search content, rather than only titles here? Some of the thread Titles just do not provide enough clues to what an author is saying, nor what a reader may be searching for.  The results of a failed Title search (apparently) often leads to -- you guessed it -- creation of yet another thread. Ha! And that new thread, whether for discussion or a call for help, has a really good chance of treading over old threads relating to the same issues.  I'm guessing this forum would probably have FAR less than 4,000+ (!) threads if this were not true?  Don't get me wrong. This is a giant "conversation" here, and the more the merrier - but somethimes answers to questions can be found without generating a new question - mostly on the Help side for sure - creating something than can resemble a shaghetti bowl of input at times. Time is precious, and sometimes there just isn't enough of it available to look at everything here to locate an answer or a discussion.

Anyway, Tahoe_Ed, can you look into allowing a more comprehensive search mechanism? OR...is there one in place already, and I have failed to figure it out?

Keep up the good work.
Phil

PS:
I searched for this subject before creating a new thread.  

2015-8-21
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Hey aerial, Do search in the top, when it drops down, click view all. It is much easier to navigate. I just found this when I tried to view all. Works better for me...
2015-8-21
Use props
AerialLens
lvl.3

United States

jimcloud74@yaho Posted at 2015-8-22 06:09
Hey aerial, Do search in the top, when it drops down, click view all. It is much easier to navigate. ...

Yeah, thanks, I see that and it is very helpful but still seems to check titles only. So if the person creating the thread does not use your search term there, you may be out of luck.  Unless you really, really like to read...a lot.  And have a lot of time on your hands on that occassion.
2015-8-21
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

AerialLens Posted at 2015-8-22 06:33
Yeah, thanks, I see that and it is very helpful but still seems to check titles only. So if the per ...

Yes I agree. Before I really didn't even try the search much. It still has a far way to go....
2015-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules