3546 19 2023-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Finally MAS came out with 3 and 4 blade props.  4 blade for power, speed and handling and 3 blades for lower noise and longer flight time.

I ordered a set of each.  Can't wait to try them out.

2023-3-25
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Master Airscrew Props

Finally MAS came out with 3 and 4 blade props.  4 blade for power, speed  and handling and 3 blades for lower noise and longer flight time.

I ordered a set of each.  Can't wait to try them out.
2023-3-25
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I am waiting for them to arrive - mostly 3 blades as I am getting Irritated reaching for SD card
2023-3-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 3-25 21:43
I am waiting for them to arrive - mostly 3 blades as I am getting Irritated reaching for SD card

The location of the SD Card holder is definitely not in the ideal place but I guess the engineers were limited in where else it could be placed.
2023-3-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Great news and thanks for sharing Lucas.  MAS props are the best props made in my opinion.
2023-3-26
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-26 02:38
The location of the SD Card holder is definitely not in the ideal place but I guess the engineers were limited in where else it could be placed.

i don't know who was Limited and by what exactly (financial is usually more powerful than technical ) But i am dealing with there limitations Every day
2023-3-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 3-26 02:48
i don't know who was Limited and by what exactly (financial is usually more powerful than technical  ) But i am dealing with there limitations Every day

No doubt they would have gone a different way if a flyer would have had an input to the design.  
2023-3-26
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-26 03:21
No doubt they would have gone a different way if a flyer would have had an input to the design.

If there was anything remotely similar on the market - they'll listen. But now when they are alone at the top with no competition whatsoever why bother
2023-3-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Takes several weeks to end up on their amazon store I’ll get them there after we get a few reviews. Noise is a factor.
2023-3-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 3-26 03:29
If there was anything remotely similar on the market - they'll listen. But now when they are alone at the top with no competition whatsoever  why bother

You make a very good point Alex.  As long as they have the largest percentage of the drone market they only care about releasing new products and more money coming in.  
2023-3-27
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 3-26 03:29
If there was anything remotely similar on the market - they'll listen. But now when they are alone at the top with no competition whatsoever  why bother

Luckily for DJI, there is no competition at same quality level...

I have two other supposedly good brands drones using the DJI O3 Air Unit and the access is even worst. One brand I need actually take it apart to access USB and SD slots.  The units, O3 or Avata are box shaped and slot in its sides...they should had the slots facing up and the access would be under the battery.

Probably is all about of cost efficiency in manufacturing
2023-3-27
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

HDPS Posted at 3-27 13:17
Luckily for DJI, there is no competition at same quality level...

I have two other supposedly good brands drones using the DJI O3 Air Unit and the access is even worst. One brand I need actually take it apart to access USB and SD slots.  The units, O3 or Avata are box shaped and slot in its sides...they should had the slots facing up and the access would be under the battery.

Not only quality but even the type - I fly in S mode - there is Nothing similar in the market yet - M mode I need to master in order to move but there are also battery limitations ... so I grind my teeth and fly my Avata (Great product beside SD card placement )
2023-3-27
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

https://youtube.com/shorts/hPR6Pk0muIQ?feature=share
2023-3-31
Use props
nightfly
lvl.4

Romania

if you want efficient props you should watch this
if you want less noise you may want another drone because the noise is from motors and not from props
2023-3-31
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

nightfly Posted at 3-31 17:21
if you want efficient props you should watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDQw1WMibsQ&ab_channel=tofu%2310FPV
if you want less noise you may want another drone because the noise is from motors and not from props

I got other drones, but I'm a big fan of  Master Airscrew props.
2023-4-1
Use props
nightfly
lvl.4

Romania

2023-4-1
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

I can't wait for some decent test video's on the performance and such.

and i have to find a EU seller so i won't have high shipping costs and have to pay taxes and such on top of that ;)
2023-4-2
Use props
quicostogmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39344 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Where can you buy them in Europe?
It is very expensive to buy them in the US.
2023-4-3
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

quicostogmail.com Posted at 4-3 00:19
Where can you buy them in Europe?
It is very expensive to buy them in the US.

I would also like to know....
For the netherlands:
https://www.amazon.nl/Master-Air ... aps%2C58&sr=8-1

(only dutch link i could find)

By the way, i contacted MAS about colors, and the will come in two new collors very soon (the don't know what 2 colors, but they think orange and black/gray OR green.

my avata will get a skin on it, it is yellow/white/black, so blue, red or orange props wont suit that.... ;)
2023-4-3
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

25% sale going on a MA; time to load up
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now