Another UPS shipping issue
10872 33 2023-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpmarotta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19101 ft
United States

UPS shipping status has not changed for 5 days.  Current status is "On the way", but also states "The delivery date will be updated when UPS takes possession of the package. The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible."

Order numbers: 0012193212008, 0011800263621
UPS tracking numbers: 1Z57E7194293919714, 1Z57E7190395736526

2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to know about this. On our end, we'll make sure to communicate it to the team to further assist with your orders. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2023-3-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had issues with UPS before.  Looks like a shipping label was created on 3/22 and package was ready for pick up on 3/24 but appears it hasn't been picked up from DJI warehouse in Ontario, CA.  In speaking with several UPS Management level personnel they indicate that once it is picked up or accepted into the UPS system you will see it updated as in transit.  They said lots of companies print labels 3-5 days before the shipper takes item to UPS or before a pick up is scheduled for UPS.  
2023-3-27
Use props
jpmarotta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19101 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-27 14:11
I've had issues with UPS before.  Looks like a shipping label was created on 3/22 and package was ready for pick up on 3/24 but appears it hasn't been picked up from DJI warehouse in Ontario, CA.  In speaking with several UPS Management level personnel they indicate that once it is picked up or accepted into the UPS system you will see it updated as in transit.  They said lots of companies print labels 3-5 days before the shipper takes item to UPS or before a pick up is scheduled for UPS.

You must have a different/better view into what’s going on.
Here’s what I can see. The impression I get is that it’s sitting in limbo between DJI and UPS…
A0E745B4-22BD-4CAA-9CDC-542C00D5F067.jpeg
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, jpmarotta.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have checked your order, please rest assured that your package will be delivered before 7:00 p.m. on March 29.
Please keep us updated if you need any support with this order.
Hope you can receive it asap and thanks again for your patience.
2023-3-28
Use props
djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ
New

United States

jpmarotta Posted at 3-27 16:25
Here’s what I can see. The impression I get is that it’s sitting in limbo between DJI and UPS…
[view_image][Image]

I am having the same issue
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ
New

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-27 14:11

When did you end up getting package
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ
New

United States

jpmarotta Posted at 3-27 16:25
[view_image][Image]

When did u end up getting it
2023-4-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ Posted at 4-6 02:03

3 days after it was finally picked up by UPS from the DJI warehouse.  
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ Posted at 4-6 02:01
I am having the same issue

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know more details about your case? We will see how to help you from our side.
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ
New

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-6 04:21
3 days after it was finally picked up by UPS from the DJI warehouse.
Okay. And you have to be there to sign for it correct ? It just updated and said I’ll get it Saturday hope that’s correct.
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ
New

United States

djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ Posted at 4-6 12:07
Okay. And you have to be there to sign for it correct ? It just updated and said I’ll get it Saturday hope that’s correct.

Now it says tomorrow
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-6 06:14
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know more details about your case? We will see how to help you from our side.

Is it possible to have order dropped off at nearest hub if I won’t be there for signature.

Order number   0011818992540
Tracking number.  1Z57E7190390676609
2023-4-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ Posted at 4-6 12:07

Yes, signature required.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ Posted at 4-6 12:53
Is it possible to have order dropped off at nearest hub if I won’t be there for signature.

Order number   0011818992540

Sorry for the late response. We probably can not cancel the required signature for the shipment. As for the delivery, we will recommend you contact the courier and consult with them.
2023-4-8
Use props
Barb Zaguroli
New

United States

1Z4278050395827498 Was supposed to be delivered yesterday in Los Angeles now saying check back for expected. Delivery date hasn’t moved since 531. Ups giving me no reason.
2023-6-3
Use props
Barb Zaguroli
New

United States

1Z4278050395827498 Was supposed to be delivered yesterday in Los Angeles now saying check back for expected. Delivery date hasn’t moved since 531. You’re giving me no reason.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Barb Zaguroli Posted at 6-3 07:23
1Z4278050395827498 Was supposed to be delivered yesterday in Los Angeles now saying check back for expected. Delivery date hasn’t moved since 531. Ups giving me no reason.

Hi there. Sorry to know about this. I tried pulling up your case using your DJI Forum account but gave me no results. Could you possibly send me a PM with your case number, please? I'll help in any capacity I can regarding this matter. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2023-6-3
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43143 ft
United Kingdom

Please can someone tell me when my package will be picked up from dji Netherlands.. Dji sent me an email with tracking number
But ups still not picked up.. Ups say that dji not yet requested pickup. What is going on please advise.. On ups tracking it saying hold at ups access point requested.. I'm getting worried
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Strawtek Posted at 7-26 10:15
Please can someone tell me when my package will be picked up from dji Netherlands.. Dji sent me an email with tracking number
But ups still not picked up.. Ups say that dji not yet requested pickup. What is going on please advise.. On ups tracking it saying hold at ups access point requested.. I'm getting worried

Hello there! I was able to locate the case number through your Forum account. I'll provide you with further information in a private message. Thank you!
2023-7-26
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi after many calls to ups my drone arrived today Thankyou for your help
2023-7-28
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My drone was replaced by dji after sending my original drone in that I bought in uk for repair under warrenty.
They sent me a new drone but for future reassurance I want to buy care refresh but after activating the new drone to my account it gives me the option to buy dji care refresh but after pressing purchase now it takes me to price in USD not GBP
And region is US.. How do i change to access care refresh as I have not flown new drone received
2023-7-28
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm in UK..
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Strawtek Posted at 7-28 23:25
My drone was replaced by dji after sending my original drone in that I bought in uk for repair under warrenty.
They sent me a new drone but for future reassurance I want to buy care refresh but after activating the new drone to my account it gives me the option to buy dji care refresh but after pressing purchase now it takes me to price in USD not GBP
And region is US.. How do i change to access care refresh as I have not flown new drone received

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We checked that you have successfully bought the DJI Care Refresh for the drone and the unit for the services is GBP as well. May we double confirm if you have resolved the issue? Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-7-30
Use props
djiuser_AsB63DYP79Kp
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_IhKat6M8oJIZ Posted at 4-6 02:03

2 day Air looks great but then again the package sits for 3 days before even being picked up by UPS.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_AsB63DYP79Kp Posted at 12-28 06:37
2 day Air looks great but then again the package sits for 3 days before even being picked up by UPS.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if it is our case and if the shipping label was initiated by us? If so, can we have your case number? We will forward your feedback to our related teams.
2023-12-28
Use props
William Fernando Villain
New
Flight distance : 794311 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue.

I bought it on 12/15 and so far no updates about my package. DJI just say: We have pushed our team help. That’s all.

On UPS site: "UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information"

2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

William Fernando Villain Posted at 12-31 04:51
I’m having the same issue.

I bought it on 12/15 and so far no updates about my package. DJI just say: We have pushed our team help. That’s all.

I am deeply sorry for the delay. I am able to get your order number via your forum account.
Kindly understand that I will need to ask the logistics department to check and follow up on the issue, I will keep my attention for the update, thank you for your understanding and patience.
2023-12-31
Use props
Yojanacast
New

United States

Mine as well!!!! It was supposed to arrive on March 15th by 7:00 pm but it has yet to arrive and I leave the country on March 24th at 2:00 pm additionally I also missed work on March 15th waiting for my package and now it says "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." on UPS and I probably won't be home when it arrives or something and I won't get it on time...

Order # 0015778830211
UPS Tracking # 1Z57E7194292398020
3-16 08:48
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yojanacast Posted at 3-16 08:48
Mine as well!!!! It was supposed to arrive on March 15th by 7:00 pm but it has yet to arrive and I leave the country on March 24th at 2:00 pm additionally I also missed work on March 15th waiting for my package and now it says "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." on UPS and I probably won't be home when it arrives or something and I won't get it on time...

Order # 0015778830211

We're very sorry to hear about this. This is not the type of shopping experience we wish you to have. Let me communicate with the relevant team to further assist regarding this order. Thank you in advance for your patience.
3-16 15:45
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yojanacast Posted at 3-16 08:48
Mine as well!!!! It was supposed to arrive on March 15th by 7:00 pm but it has yet to arrive and I leave the country on March 24th at 2:00 pm additionally I also missed work on March 15th waiting for my package and now it says "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." on UPS and I probably won't be home when it arrives or something and I won't get it on time...

Order # 0015778830211

Hi there, we noticed that there is an update on the shipment details and the package is on the way now. You can take a look at it.
3-17 06:28
Use props
djiuser_RElT4ujfyzPs
New
Flight distance : 11358 ft
United Kingdom

Me as well.

I talked to both DJI and UPS live chat. Basically, they are just blaming each other. DJI said they have already shipped the package and UPS said they still haven’t received it yet.

Can anyone please help?
4-19 05:45
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_RElT4ujfyzPs Posted at 4-19 05:45
Me as well.

I talked to both DJI and UPS live chat. Basically, they are just blaming each other. DJI said they have already shipped the package and UPS said they still haven’t received it yet.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide us with the reference number such as the order number or your email address to check more details?
4-19 06:55
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_RElT4ujfyzPs Posted at 4-19 05:45
Me as well.

Hello there! Upon checking the record, I found that your package is estimated to be delivered on Monday, April 22. Please keep an eye out for the delivery. You can also track the shipping details via the UPS website by visiting https://www.ups.com/us/en/Home.page. Thank you!
4-20 00:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules