Avata crashing after a crash HELP
1086 6 2023-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caetanokae
lvl.1
Brazil

Every time I collide with something flying my Avata in manual mode (even if it's a simple tree leaf at low speed) it detects impact and goes into a crazy mode where it switches to normal mode and accelerates the drone AT MAX to a random direction until it crashes and breaks.
this happened to me several times and I always ended up with broken propellers or almost losing a drone.

funfact: every time I crashed and something EXPLODED from the drone it was because of this problem.
pls help!!!
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the unfortunate incident that happened with the drone. Please be advised that if a crash incident occurred, we suggest sending the drone to our facility for a proper diagnosis. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request.
2023-3-28
Use props
fans50c8cbe3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey dude, I'm having this same issue. Even a blade of grass causes my drone to catapult into the ground and then just go wild and keep crashing at full speed. Are you still having the problem or did you find a fix?
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans50c8cbe3 Posted at 4-2 11:37
Hey dude, I'm having this same issue. Even a blade of grass causes my drone to catapult into the ground and then just go wild and keep crashing at full speed. Are you still having the problem or did you find a fix?

Hi. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered with your drone. I recommend to please send the device to our facility for a proper diagnosis. This will also help us ensure the future flight performance of the unit as it will undergo flight tests and quality assurance. Please contact our relevant team thru this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request to start a case and investigation on this incident. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-2
Use props
AlHabsi
lvl.1
Oman

Did u get to fix it , I had similar issue it happened once, and of the motor is moving abit differently
2023-4-15
Use props
AlHabsi
lvl.1
Oman

Did u get to fix it , I had similar issue it happened once, and of the motor is moving abit differently.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AlHabsi Posted at 4-15 03:07
Did u get to fix it , I had similar issue it happened once, and of the motor is moving abit differently

Sorry to hear about this. If you have crashed the drone and you noticed that the motor is moving uncommonly differently. We suggest sending it back for a proper diagnosis and assessment by our certified technicians. You may contact our team to help you with arranging/creating a case regarding the matter. Thank you.
2023-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules