Wireless Mic Charging Case Flashing continuously
1584 4 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rtrdsgm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145830 ft
United States

After 5 months of flawless operation, my DJI Wireless Mic charging case has become erratic.

1)  Suddenly, the orientation of the USB-C charging cable has become important.  It only works when a certain side of the conector is turned up.  Flip the connector over, and it doesn't work.  Doesn't matter what cable is plugged in.  This is the same with any USB-C cable.  Suddenly polarity matters.

2)  The charging case LED indicator lights flash continuously when the case is closed, the Mics/Recv are in the case, and no cable is attached and the lid is closed.  Remove the Mics/Recv, and the flashing stops.

3) The Mics/Recv charge properly independently, not installed in the case.

4) For a week, opening the charging case did not wake up the Mics/Recv, nor did the Recv report charging levels.  Toady, things are waking up again as the case lid opens.

I depend on these mics 4 times a week.  Can't have erratic behavior.  Losing my trust!

2023-3-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Sure sounds odd. Are the transmitters, the receiver and/or the case holding charge as usual? For me, it does sound like a faulty unit.
2023-3-29
Use props
rtrdsgm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145830 ft
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 3-29 11:45
Sure sounds odd. Are the transmitters, the receiver and/or the case holding charge as usual? For me, it does sound like a faulty unit.

Mics/rcvr charge when usb-c plugged in directly. In the charging case (so far) they charge if the cable is plugged in with proper orientation. When plugged in properly, case charges and indicates 4 leds. If cable is upside down, only one led lights, and nothing charges. Or the case indicates no leds, and nothing at all lights up or awakens.

Can only imagine it will continue to deteriorate, rather than miraculously heal itself.
2023-3-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

rtrdsgm Posted at 3-29 11:54
Mics/rcvr charge when usb-c plugged in directly. In the charging case (so far) they charge if the cable is plugged in with proper orientation. When plugged in properly, case charges and indicates 4 leds. If cable is upside down, only one led lights, and nothing charges. Or the case indicates no leds, and nothing at all lights up or awakens.

Can only imagine it will continue to deteriorate, rather than miraculously heal itself.

Yeah, that self-healing is not likely to happen.

I'd suggest contacting the support.
2023-3-29
Use props
ferahunt
lvl.1

United States

The same issue is here!
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules