Screenshot
944 6 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlbertoBkk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47434 ft
Thailand

I am a newbie so perhaps I am doing something wrong anyhow I want to take a screenshot of all control settings in Cine, Normal, and Speed mode.To do this I click the 3 dots and go to settings.
When in the right mode and page I pull down the menu where I can click on the "Screenshot" button but after clicking it, the menu returns to the main page and I get a screenshot of whatever is currently seen by the camera.
What am I doing wrong?

2023-3-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's fiddly but it can be done,  you just need to get the swipe down on the first go.   Took me a few attempts to do it.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, AlbertoBkk. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing difficulties trying to take a screenshot. We want to check it for you. Kindly post a short video of the operation for further checking. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-4-1
Use props
AlbertoBkk
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 00:06
Hi, AlbertoBkk. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing difficulties trying to take a screenshot. We want to check it for you. Kindly post a short video of the operation for further checking. Thanks for your cooperation.

I done the video with my Oppo and saved as mp4
When posting i get this attached warning
Screenshot_2023-04-07-09-40-45-48.jpg
2023-4-6
Use props
AlbertoBkk
lvl.2
Thailand

AlbertoBkk Posted at 4-6 18:45
When posting i get this attached warning[Image]

Anyway my question is easily put into words: how to get a screenshot of Control settings using RC control similar to attached one?
Or when in Control settings screen how do I reach the page with the screenshot button and back?
IMG20230407093825.jpg
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlbertoBkk Posted at 4-6 18:45
When posting i get this attached warning

To take a screenshot, just slide down from the top of the screen to access Quick Settings and select "Screenshot." If this does not work, please share the video here through a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox. Thank you.
2023-4-8
Use props
PCBTMR
New
Flight distance : 5030 ft

United States

Is DJI confusing "still shot of the camera view" with device screenshot?
I would like a screen shot of the camera object (shown on the screen obviously) as well as the Height/Distance above Home plate.  I haven't tried "Hey Google, take a screenshot" yet but it would be nice to have that built in.
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules