Gimbal Error. Motor Protected. Please resume
5113 1 2023-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nithinSJ
New

India

Hello, I've been getting an error on  my DJI Osmo Mobile 3 that says "Gimbal Error. Motor Protected. Please resume".

I've clicked the resume button multiple times and even tried restarting my gimbal multiple times but still get this error. I purchased the Osmo Mobile 3

2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear about having issues. Would you please try the troubleshooting steps and see if this helps resolve the issue?
1. Place the mobile phone in the magnetic phone clamp and check whether the gimbal is basically balanced.

* Hold the tilt motor with your right hand (to prevent tilt axis rotation) and use your left hand to adjust the mobile phone to Horizontal mode. Check whether the gimbal is basically balanced. If the gimbal is seriously imbalanced, we recommend balancing the gimbal before powering on it for use.

2. Rotate the three axes of the gimbal (tilt, pan, and roll axes) while it is powered off. Check whether the gimbal is obviously obstructed or cannot rotate smoothly (different from the other two axes, the roll axis shows relatively larger rotation damping in the process of manually rotating the motor).
* If so, please confirm your country/region and provide us with your serial number to further assist.

3. Calibrate the gimbal. If the issue persists after calibration, we suggest sending back your unit for a thorough inspection.
2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules