No Video Feed Again
885 6 2015-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
easiair05
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1336942 ft
United States

So I was out on a shoot today for a kayak business and had just flown through my first battery and got 5+min of video without issue. Came in and changed batteries and restarted AC and no I have "No Signal" at the top of the app screen and no video signal. Channels show stable and RC signal shows good but no video feed. Tried restarting app on IPAD mini 3 and bird and controller to no avail. Second controller for CO with HDMI out feed to HDMI monitor also dead signal. Have flown at this location before without issue. This is the second time this has happened to me on a job (different location) and to be sure its at the least embarrassing! At the worst no pay day! I have the latest firmware and last weekend flew through five batteries without a problem. This is not going to go well if I cant depend on the system to work at the job. Finishing up my back up bird (Tarot 680 Pro) now without DJI so at least I have a fall back position. Lets get this thing working right guys! I love this system when it works!
2015-8-22
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

I´m sorry ... this is the same that happened to me ... exactly like that ...
Camera feed stopped working when I changed the battery. The error soon after that turned in to a constant lack of video feed.

DJI support team in Germany wanted me to send it in for repairs and I am now waiting for instructions from my retailer.
2015-8-22
Use props
easiair05
lvl.3
United States

Sorry to hear of your problem. Wish someone from DJI would chime in on this one to let me know what is best at this point. Tried rebooting IPAD and reloading app, no good. Still no connection warning and no video feed, rc works, telemetry good and gimbal works, no camera control or video feed. Anyone?
2015-8-23
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

easiair05@aol.c Posted at 2015-8-23 23:08
Sorry to hear of your problem. Wish someone from DJI would chime in on this one to let me know what  ...

Try de-attaching the camera, re-attach (check the pins while it is off).  Check the connectors on top of the Gimbal plate, there are 3, you can try pushing them down with a tooth pick.  You can also try removing the nose an make sure the other end of the cables are seated.
Also, try another memory card....I have read, some have caused this problem, or the socket. Take it out an push it back in.
2015-8-23
Use props
easiair05
lvl.3
United States

All of these I have done short of removing the nose. I have had no crashes or hard landings. It just stopped working after first flight and change of battery. Hoping to hear from someone at DJI soon here, if not I gues I'm of to phone tech support and wait. Grounded again. Seems like a firmware issue or Lightbridge issue as the bird flies fine.
2015-8-23
Use props
pmsurveys
lvl.1

Ireland

I had this problem multiple times also then tried it with ipad in Airplane mode. Guess what !!! Perfect video feed. Airplane mode off ... no signal !
2015-8-24
Use props
easiair05
lvl.3
United States

Yeah tried that too, still "no signal" DJI LA says send it in, wait 8 weeks........great.
2015-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules