307 0 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I realize that this is a DJI forum so I'm likely to get DJI product suggestions but I'm open to anything and, indeed, just some general guidance as to where to look.  I'm open to piecing the solution together if necessary.

I want a drone that I can put my Canon R5C on it with the dual fisheye lens.  The weight of the essential items is 1609 grams according to the specs.  Obviously I would probably double that weight to use as a guide of what the drone can safely lift.  The intention is to make immersive videos.  For example, gently flying down a quiet river or "walking" through a path in the forest.  The target platform is the Oculus or equivalent system.

The smaller the better but I realize that it will need to be pretty hefty to lift the equivalent of about 7 pounds.  Smaller because that will open up more paths.

The camera has the typical 1/4 16 thread as well as a dovetail Arca Swiss type plate on it to mount to the gimble.

Right now, I'm clueless as to where to look or how to put this together.  I don't want to spend billions of dollars.

2023-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules