Would this break some rules in the forums?
350 4 2023-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Originally asked this in the Works/Other section, but got suggested that I should ask this elsewhere and request for the moderator's reply, so asking it again here this time.

Recently, I tested the functionality of the LightCut AI One-Tap editor  and created a video. For the test clips, I took multiple videos with my  pistol crossbow as a subject. I was about to post the result here, but  started to wonder if it would be okay or if somebody could mistake that  for a some kind of a threat, or if it was against the rules in another  kind of way. In the videos, I do not point at other people, animals or  the camera, but there is a close-up of me pulling the trigger of the  crossbow and a scene that simulates an arrow leaving the rails of the  crossbow in the arrow's POV (albeit not being pointed at anything  discernible).

I do realize that any kind of threats, harassment and intimidation are  not allowed (and for a reason), and that has never been my intention.  That is the reason why am I asking this here before posting. I know any  kind of weapons are a controversy-raising subject, and see that there is  a reason why not everything featuring them is allowed. I do know that  there are also limitations on this on YouTube, but for what I have  watched there, I would think the video I have made is somewhat similar  to others that have been on YouTube, of which have been allowed to stay  there.

Is there possibly a representative I could send the video to before  posting it publicly, so they could determine if the content is  appropriate? If so, who should I contact?

And if this is already considered against the rules, I do understand if  the topic/post gets removed and will not complaint nor forcefully  attempt to post the foresaid video. In that case, I would like to know  if it has been considered offensive.

Thanks in advance for the reply and for the understanding!

2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you can PM us the video link and we will have further confirmation.
2023-4-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-8 01:50
Hi there, you can PM us the video link and we will have further confirmation.

Thanks for the reply, will send the link to you in a PM soon. :-)
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HGDC84 Posted at 4-8 02:57
Thanks for the reply, will send the link to you in a PM soon. :-)

Thanks. I replied to your PM, you can take a look.
2023-4-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 00:37
Thanks. I replied to your PM, you can take a look.

Thanks for the reply, noted and checked.
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules