14421 60 2023-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefzn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228707 ft
North Macedonia

Hello.
I get an error when I try checking for drone firmware update.
It happens from every menu:
- when I'm in the fly screen, three dots at the top right - https://imgur.com/B15Sj0r
- from the DJI RC settings screen - https://imgur.com/VV7HbOL
- also from the DJI Assistant 2 - https://imgur.com/Y1wj4KG

I have the latest firmware on both the drone and the controller.
2023-4-8
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Are you logged in correctly to your DJI account?
2023-4-8
Use props
stefzn
lvl.2
North Macedonia

_SoP_ Posted at 4-8 09:50
Are you logged in correctly to your DJI account?

Yes I am. I updated the drone like 1 week ago successfully thru the DJI RC.
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, stefzn. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm if you used the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? If not, kindly install the correct software and try refreshing or updating the firmware of the DJI RC again. If the issue remains, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-4-8
Use props
stefzn
lvl.2
North Macedonia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 20:34
Hi, stefzn. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm if you used the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? If not, kindly install the correct software and try refreshing or updating the firmware of the DJI RC again. If the issue remains, please let us know. Thank you.

Hey Tony.
Yep, I was using the correct software. Yesterday it was not letting me do anything to the firmware, it was saying "Cannot load firmware list. Please Retry". Today it allowed me to refresh the firmware. After doing it, both on the RC and the M3P, I'm still unable to check for an update on the DJI RC.
2023-4-9
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125725 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having same problem, am getting the following message...

server error wait a moment and try again(code:0x1103a0090012)
2023-4-9
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

stefzn Posted at 4-9 04:59
Hey Tony.
Yep, I was using the correct software. Yesterday it was not letting me do anything to the firmware, it was saying "Cannot load firmware list. Please Retry". Today it allowed me to refresh the firmware. After doing it, both on the RC and the M3P, I'm still unable to check for an update on the DJI RC.

2023-4-9
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hey Tony.
Yep, I was using the correct software. Yesterday it was not letting me do anything to the firmware, it was saying "Cannot load firmware list. Please Retry". Today it allowed me to refresh the firmware. After doing it, both on the RC and the M3P, I'm still unable to check for an update on the DJI RC.

2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_JQrQiBBYp89m
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10807 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here! Server error please try again.. tried multiple times using DJI-RC with M3P. Tried DJI Assist and after many more attempts using this with failed downloads I finally managed to update it. Clearly a problem with DJI servers as couldn’t even download the release notes as that also gave an error. Even though I downloaded the update, when checking the firmware update option on DJI-RC it still says server error! Sort it out DJI rather than saying nothing wrong your end and getting everyone to reset their equipment etc..
2023-4-9
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

voodoor1 Posted at 4-9 07:25

Sorry about the duplicate replies, can't find a way to delete them!
2023-4-9
Use props
Pablo Zet
lvl.1

Poland

Same here...
2023-4-9
Use props
Felix_I
lvl.1
Romania

Greetings, is there a fix for this issue? I am experiencing it a s well.

Server error. Wait a moment and try again (Code:0x1103a0090012)

Please advise. Thank you
2023-4-9
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just done a hard reset on Rc controller, but made no difference! Still getting error message
2023-4-9
Use props
stefzn
lvl.2
North Macedonia

voodoor1 Posted at 4-9 10:20
Just done a hard reset on Rc controller, but made no difference! Still getting error message

That was the next thing I was planning on doing. Thank you for updating us. I guess I won’t be reseting the RC and the M3P.
2023-4-9
Use props
fans72bbae4e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am having the same problem and message on the RC.

Tried several times to update my Mini 3 a/c firmware for over half an hour and even restarted the broadband router to no effect.
The aircraft is up to date but wanted to check if the battery was updated as I just bought this combo pack.
2023-4-9
Use props
Chuck5330
New

United States

Same here. Doesn't matter where i check from (inside the fly app or out).
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_6s2gPmu8yAiN
New

United States

Same issue here.  Aggravating that seemingly every time I want to shoot drone video I have to play the update game - and am often dead in the water for long enough that my shooting window has closed.

It would be nice if I felt *any* confidence that my drone would actually work at any given time.  Unacceptable.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_MYz640DZOWaU
lvl.1

United Kingdom

same here , from inside of the app error code is ending with 1 and from profile error code is ending with 12, re-made updates through the computer app that is failing sometimes to refresh with all available firmware versions but after hitting refresh many times got the updates for rc and drone. this started for me after last update made through rc for both rc and drone. update started to show this error on rc firmware update check. cleared cache on both internal and sd . nothing helped. from what I can see this is something is across the bord , it is more like linked with the app and not with the drone. like I have said at the beginning this update was working for me from rc, I think that I was on version that was just before 1.9.8 not sure if it was 1.9.4
IMG.jpeg
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_m0wkOJJxdWeq
New
Flight distance : 32871 ft

India

exact same error for me too i thought i somehow screwed my drone up, guess there is an issue with dji servers
2023-4-9
Use props
marcelca
New

Netherlands

here also in the Netherlands the same problem, i hope on a fast solution from DJI
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_gotT62OdzVPe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226893 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve tried updating it in every way that DJI suggest and it still doesn’t work. It’s really frustrating that they won’t address an issue that so many people are having. I’ve wasted so much time today.
2023-4-9
Use props
Felix_I
lvl.1
Canada

Update:

Stop messing up with your RC. It has nothing to do with it. It is the DJI servers. You shall do it manually.

This is what got me through installing the Updates:
1. Go to the DJI Downloads page: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-3-pro
2. Download and instal DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), Windows in my case.
3. Install and run. Log in with your DJI account credentials
4. Power up your RC and connect to PC or Laptop and wait to be detected.
5. It will find your device, double click on it and wait to retrieve the running version and the available update. If it doesn't anything refresh, you will eventually get. Install it will take a while, servers are slow.
6. Close the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)

Now you can do Part 2, the Aircraft.
7. Turn off the RC from here on, no need to be ON
8. Remove the SD card from the drone so when plugged in USB will not read the drive but only go into charging more.
9. Open the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
10. Connect the Aircraft, turn it on. wait for the app to find it
11. Double click on the device, wait for the old version and new update to be retrieved.
Note:
A. If you have VPN you must disconnect. Very important.
B. The DJI servers are really a piece of "art", they will give you no updates available, or no info found. Be persistent, it took me 4 tries to get them. Then, when started downloading, I got an error message. server disconnected in the middle of the process. By the time I started again from the beginning and started installing the update I get another warning. The app told me unable to continue, aircraft is overheating therefore I had to wait 20 minutes and start all over, again. The bottom line: it will take some time, unless you are lucky or wait for the night time, however you will get it.

You should now have, check in About, the following versions.
App:  1.9.9
Aircraft Firmware: 1.00.0500
RC Firmware: 01.02.0600

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_MYz640DZOWaU
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just made another check for aircraft firmware update from about tab and is working now
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_gotT62OdzVPe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just re-tried it through DJI Assistant 2 and it’s now working. Only took two days!
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_gotT62OdzVPe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Felix_I Posted at 4-9 13:28
Update:

Stop messing up with your RC. It has nothing to do with it. It is the DJI servers. You shall do it manually.

Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hey Tony.

We're sorry to hear that. Please ensure that the RC is connected to a network, and you're logged in to your DJI account. If it's the same, please try logging out, then back in. Please keep us updated.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. Kindly ensure that the account is logged in and that the DJI RC is connected to a network. Also, you may try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) as suggested above. If the issue remains, please report back here. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JQrQiBBYp89m Posted at 4-9 07:39
Same problem here! Server error please try again.. tried multiple times using DJI-RC with M3P. Tried DJI Assist and after many more attempts using this with failed downloads I finally managed to update it. Clearly a problem with DJI servers as couldn’t even download the release notes as that also gave an error. Even though I downloaded the update, when checking the firmware update option on DJI-RC it still says server error! Sort it out DJI rather than saying nothing wrong your end and getting everyone to reset their equipment etc..

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly double-check if the account is logged in and it's connected to a network. If this has been done already, please report back here so we may check it further. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
fans843b5035
lvl.2
North Macedonia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 04:01
We're sorry to hear that. Please ensure that the RC is connected to a network, and you're logged in to your DJI account. If it's the same, please try logging out, then back in. Please keep us updated.

Already did. As you can see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue at the moment.
2023-4-10
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 04:13
Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. Kindly ensure that the account is logged in and that the DJI RC is connected to a network. Also, you may try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) as suggested above. If the issue remains, please report back here. Thank you.

I have already tried updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. This also has connection problems and does not show firmware history and tells you to refresh. have tried different cables and different usb pots but nothing works!
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans843b5035 Posted at 4-10 04:26
Already did. As you can see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue at the moment.

We understand. We sent you a PM to collect some data. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

voodoor1 Posted at 4-10 08:32
I have already tried updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. This also has connection problems and does not show firmware history and tells you to refresh. have tried different cables and different usb pots but nothing works!

We're sorry about that. We also sent you a PM. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-4-11
Use props
fans843b5035
lvl.2
North Macedonia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-11 00:51
We understand. We sent you a PM to collect some data. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Hey Tony, I was about to reply to your PM but decided to check one more time and the problem seems to be fixed for me. It is properly checking for update.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans843b5035 Posted at 4-11 07:59
Hey Tony, I was about to reply to your PM but decided to check one more time and the problem seems to be fixed for me. It is properly checking for update.
[view_image]

Thanks for the update, and we're pleased to know you managed to resolve it. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_m0wkOJJxdWeq
New
Flight distance : 32871 ft

India

for anyone facing issues, i made a video on youtube with title
DJI Update server error Code:0x1103a0090012 | Using DJI Assistant 2 to update drone and rc firmware
2023-4-12
Use props
WillemOudie
lvl.1

Netherlands

I'm Getting the same error now trying already for 4 days
2023-4-15
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Sometimes it helps to try to download from the server at different times of the day, (when the server is not that busy). Here in Australia we are lucky because we are up and about, when Europe and the US are as sleep, but yesterday evening (Saturday here) when I tried to download the latest firmware, I had the same problem... This morning when I tried again, the DJI server was flying and I got the 1.2GB update in a jiff...

I also always use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) as I never had any luck trying to update directly from the radios...
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_8tBljpyR2nA0
New

Thailand

Same problems, Fix it!!! DJI , otherwise, I will post on media.
Your server is the problem!!!!
2023-4-22
Use props
JCarraro
New

United States

The server error still exists.
Network Error (3-401) Please Retry

I am running the current Version V2.1.18

Update: I had to refresh about five times and it finally worked.
2023-4-30
Use props
Gekol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411027 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

After updating through DJI Assistant I still got erro
2023-5-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced