12Next >
851 40 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
avhdrones
New

Portugal

Hello everyone, this is my first message,

I'm 49 and starting my youtube channel bringing you images from Portugal, hope you like it.

Porto - Portugal - Centro Histórico

https://youtu.be/oQbBffK2dPo

Porto - Portugal - Rio Douro

https://youtu.be/dyQMyWOdeJg

Porto - Portugal - Super Bock Arena

https://youtu.be/EXOgb5VCmig

Porto - Portugal - Cabedelo do Douro

https://youtu.be/ncJv0lCnD0c

2023-4-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may get more people viewing your videos if you post them in the "Works" section.  Let me embed those videos for you.  Beautiful views in all 4 videos.  

2023-4-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Video 2 below.

2023-4-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Third video.

2023-4-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Fourth video.

2023-4-10
Use props
fansbdf6e987
New

Portugal

Hello DowntownRDB,

Thank you for the explanation, I'll do it next time, thanks a lot!
2023-4-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Something went wrong with your video.

2023-4-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

fansbdf6e987 Posted at 4-10 09:29
Hello DowntownRDB,

Thank you for the explanation, I'll do it next time, thanks a lot!

No problem.  Did you change the settings as the videos are no showing up as Private?  When I embedded them they were viewable.
2023-4-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 02:17
Something went wrong with your video.

[view_image]

Looks like he may have changed the settings to private because when I embedded them for him they were viewable.  
2023-4-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-16 03:51
Looks like he may have changed the settings to private because when I embedded them for him they were viewable.

Thats weird then,   nearly as weird as I just noticed Ive been banned without warning from Linktree.
2023-4-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-16 23:15
Thats weird then,   nearly as weird as I just noticed Ive been banned without warning from Linktree.

Definitely weird.  I just checked and his videos on YT are still private.  

Maybe Linktree got you mixed up with another user.  You'd think they would have at least sent you a warning and you could have contested the warning.
2023-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-17 02:39
Definitely weird.  I just checked and his videos on YT are still private.  

Maybe Linktree got you mixed up with another user.  You'd think they would have at least sent you a warning and you could have contested the warning.

A few hours after I filled out their form Ive been un banned but still no communication from them.   In the mean time I grabbed a snap to.link account to secure the name I wanted just in case.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 03:32
A few hours after I filled out their form Ive been un banned but still no communication from them.   In the mean time I grabbed a snap to.link account to secure the name I wanted just in case.

Glad to hear you got unbanned.  I am still thinking it was a mix-up that caused that ban.  Good idea to secure that username you wanted.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-17 10:51
Glad to hear you got unbanned.  I am still thinking it was a mix-up that caused that ban.  Good idea to secure that username you wanted.

Ive still not had any communication from them,   I have a feeling you can report one for an offense and they just automatically ban it without checking.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 22:26
Ive still not had any communication from them,   I have a feeling you can report one for an offense and they just automatically ban it without checking.

Dang, that's not good.  I guess you are guilty until proven innocent.  Just the opposite of what it should be.  
2023-4-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 03:00
Dang, that's not good.  I guess you are guilty until proven innocent.  Just the opposite of what it should be.

Well so far so good it's still working.   But Im now on the fence whether to stick with it or swap to the new kid on the block.
2023-4-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-18 23:37
Well so far so good it's still working.   But Im now on the fence whether to stick with it or swap to the new kid on the block.

Yeah, it definitely makes you wonder when that will happen again.  I can't believe they don't even given a warning prior to banning.  Unless something is really blatant most forums tend to give a warning over immediate banning.
2023-4-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-19 03:03
Yeah, it definitely makes you wonder when that will happen again.  I can't believe they don't even given a warning prior to banning.  Unless something is really blatant most forums tend to give a warning over immediate banning.

Yes,  Im very disappointed that Ive not had any communication from them.
2023-4-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 03:48
Yes,  Im very disappointed that Ive not had any communication from them.

Hopefully, things will turn for the better and no more bans.  
2023-4-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-19 12:28
Hopefully, things will turn for the better and no more bans.

Each day I check now as Im quite paranoid,  and I do hope no one saw the ban message as that would affect my reputation.
2023-4-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 22:55
Each day I check now as Im quite paranoid,  and I do hope no one saw the ban message as that would affect my reputation.

Yeah, be a shame to have to sue them for defaming you.  
2023-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-20 12:45
Yeah, be a shame to have to sue them for defaming you.

Indeed.  I think  I was about to move to snapto.link but the lack of an app to manage it out me off.
2023-4-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-20 21:58
Indeed.  I think  I was about to move to snapto.link but the lack of an app to manage it out me off.

That would be a drawback.  Hopefully, the ban was a mistake and will not occur again.  
2023-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-21 03:13
That would be a drawback.  Hopefully, the ban was a mistake and will not occur again.

Thanks for the reminder to check it again.  Sofar still not banned.
2023-4-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 00:11
Thanks for the reminder to check it again.  Sofar still not banned.

I'm still leaning toward it was a system glitch that created the ban.  
2023-4-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 10:02
I'm still leaning toward it was a system glitch that created the ban.

Quite possibly.   But still it's left me quite paranoid.
2023-4-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 23:29
Quite possibly.   But still it's left me quite paranoid.

I can understand that, but it isn't something that you can control so best not to be too worried over it.  
2023-4-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-23 06:09
I can understand that, but it isn't something that you can control so best not to be too worried over it.

Wise advice,   I will hold my nose and not check it this morning.
2023-4-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 23:07
Wise advice,   I will hold my nose and not check it this morning.

That's a good idea.  

DJI finally got my controller package back and has shipped once again.  Customer service could not tell me any additional information other than it has been reshipped.
2023-4-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 09:20
That's a good idea.  

DJI finally got my controller package back and has shipped once again.  Customer service could not tell me any additional information other than it has been reshipped.

I hope they at least gave you another tracking number.  
2023-4-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 22:47
I hope they at least gave you another tracking number.

I'm glad you asked and I had forgotten to look.  It is a totally different tracking number.  Today is shows "in transit".  Hopefully, in transit to Florida not back up North again.
2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-25 02:54
I'm glad you asked and I had forgotten to look.  It is a totally different tracking number.  Today is shows "in transit".  Hopefully, in transit to Florida not back up North again.

Im tracking a new water filter and thats been all over the place too,   I wonder if they do it to create jobs for themselves.  
2023-4-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 00:14
Im tracking a new water filter and thats been all over the place too,   I wonder if they do it to create jobs for themselves.

You're not going to believe this, well maybe you will, but the package is now showing at Chicago, IL.  Once again it went from South California northward instead of due east.  They could have put it on a truck and ran it down Interstate 10.  Just crazy how UPS routes things.  Only good news is I don't need it as it will be a back up when or if I ever receive it.  
2023-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-26 03:20
You're not going to believe this, well maybe you will, but the package is now showing at Chicago, IL.  Once again it went from South California northward instead of due east.  They could have put it on a truck and ran it down Interstate 10.  Just crazy how UPS routes things.  Only good news is I don't need it as it will be a back up when or if I ever receive it.

It would be nice to have a spare,  one that you can always keep on the previous version of the software so that if you update and somethings not right your spare is ready to go,   although with the latest version Im sure Im getting a stronger signal to the drone,  but that could just be atmospherics.  
2023-4-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 23:29
It would be nice to have a spare,  one that you can always keep on the previous version of the software so that if you update and somethings not right your spare is ready to go,   although with the latest version Im sure Im getting a stronger signal to the drone,  but that could just be atmospherics.

I was finally able to update yesterday after physical therapy.  However, the windy conditions precluded me from getting in a test flight in with the new firmware.  

Status of RC package now says "in transit".  Sadly, it doesn't say "in transit to destination"  just "in transit".  
2023-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-27 02:39
I was finally able to update yesterday after physical therapy.  However, the windy conditions precluded me from getting in a test flight in with the new firmware.  

Status of RC package now says "in transit".  Sadly, it doesn't say "in transit to destination"  just "in transit".

Same here,  far too windy by the time I had earnt the points for a flight.
2023-4-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-27 23:20
Same here,  far too windy by the time I had earnt the points for a flight.

Okay, I'm getting frustrated with UPS.  Again today no new update on RC package.  Must be transporting it via bicycle.  
2023-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-28 03:26
Okay, I'm getting frustrated with UPS.  Again today no new update on RC package.  Must be transporting it via bicycle.

I think the best thing to do it just not look.     I ordered a part for my new water filter system that I need to be able to install it,   it should have arrived today and yep,  no signs of it.  I could have walked to the shop and back quicker than the delivery will take.    I didnt go and collect it as its a £2 adapter and it would have cost £35 in fuel.
2023-4-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-28 04:26
I think the best thing to do it just not look.     I ordered a part for my new water filter system that I need to be able to install it,   it should have arrived today and yep,  no signs of it.  I could have walked to the shop and back quicker than the delivery will take.    I didnt go and collect it as its a £2 adapter and it would have cost £35 in fuel.

Yeah, going after it would make it a super expensive part.  Somehow the penny wise but pound foolish principal might play in there.

I couldn't not check, so it says it is at UPS warehouse in Atlanta awaiting further transportation.  
2023-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-28 13:03
Yeah, going after it would make it a super expensive part.  Somehow the penny wise but pound foolish principal might play in there.

I couldn't not check, so it says it is at UPS warehouse in Atlanta awaiting further transportation.

Well today was very random,   walking through the park on the way to the first take off point and I look down and find 10 euros.  Nearly dismissed it as toy money.
2023-4-29
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules