Account user not logged in! ogden
2023-4-10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

was it like that when you left home (home wifi) or did it log off on the way to your job?  im asking because i wouldn't wait around for dji to fix this issue that has been around like forever.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We totally understand your frustration on this one. How often were you logged out from the account? The account will be automatically logged out after one month, and a relog-in is required for the DJI Fly app. Before going to the remote area, it is highly suggested to open the DJI Fly first to check if it needs to be logged in. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Much easier to check if you are logged in before you leave the location with wifi access than to get to a remote area and then find out.  As a matter of making sure I log out and then back in every 89 days.  Easy to do with a reminder on my mobile device.  I don't foresee DJI changed this process of auto logging us out every 90 days.  
2023-4-11
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Been off this forum for over a year.  Now I see why.
2023-4-11
Use props
jezz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422969 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 19:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We totally understand your frustration on this one. How often were you logged out from the account? The account will be automatically logged out after one month, and a relog-in is required for the DJI Fly app. Before going to the remote area, it is highly suggested to open the DJI Fly first to check if it needs to be logged in. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind understanding.

DJII Paladin,
Why do you not  list the actual scenario's that trigger this? I have checked my drone and connection the nite before I go fly at a place that has no cellular or wifi and it worked fine with no errors that nite but next day out in the field the DJI app curtails my flight distance and height with the error "account not logged in".  Its happened  twice to me and it has to be something other than "account not logged in" that triggers it. Does the 10 flite limit if not logged in set this also? If i'm out in the desert with no wifi or cellular access then I am basically limited to 10 flites before the error shows? I own 3 DJI drones - is that 10 flites between all 3 drones or 10 flites for each individual drone? Some clarification would be nice.
2023-4-12
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

I've had 100s of flights in 100s of locations, both with cell coverage and without, and have never had this issue.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

jezz Posted at 4-12 08:04
DJII Paladin,
Why do you not  list the actual scenario's that trigger this? I have checked my drone and connection the nite before I go fly at a place that has no cellular or wifi and it worked fine with no errors that nite but next day out in the field the DJI app curtails my flight distance and height with the error "account not logged in".  Its happened  twice to me and it has to be something other than "account not logged in" that triggers it. Does the 10 flite limit if not logged in set this also? If i'm out in the desert with no wifi or cellular access then I am basically limited to 10 flites before the error shows? I own 3 DJI drones - is that 10 flites between all 3 drones or 10 flites for each individual drone? Some clarification would be nice.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The app is set to log out of the account every three months. To ensure security and performance, we recommend you always check the account before each flight. Regarding the 10 flight limit, each drone will get 10 flights individually using the DJI Fly app. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-14
Use props
jezz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422969 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-14 01:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The app is set to log out of the account every three months. To ensure security and performance, we recommend you always check the account before each flight. Regarding the 10 flight limit, each drone will get 10 flights individually using the DJI Fly app. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules