Pilot Training Program
1462 5 2014-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Today I was able to attend the "Pilot Training Program" event in Riverdale Maryland. I truly enjoyed this event. The people at Intelligentuas did a wonderful job of hosting this event and worked hard to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. I was surprised at the size of the turn out. I had no idea that many people would attend. Each person was given a chance to fly a Phantom. They had 3 instruction groups going at the same time and not a single person was overlooked. I really feel this is something positive. I just wanted to thank all the people who made this event possible.

Thank you DJI and thank you Intelligentuas
2014-12-6
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Hoping they have something like that soon up here in NJ.  I put in a request for city near me.  Glad to hear it was worthwhile momochi.
2014-12-6
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
lvl.4

China

Sooo glad to hear that!
Thank you!
2014-12-7
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

The Pilot Training event was such a great success. Thank you. I was wondering if there will be any type of certificate issued to those that was lucky enough to be able to attend. Is there any plans on issuing certificates?
2014-12-14
Use props
tf35strike
lvl.1

Australia

I only just found out about this and missed my one here in Melbourne Australia by 2 weeks. Please put another one on in Melbourne DJII!!!
2014-12-16
Use props
Autumn
lvl.4

China

tf35strike Posted at 2014-12-17 09:08
I only just found out about this and missed my one here in Melbourne Australia by 2 weeks. Please pu ...

OK I will talk to them!
2014-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules