DJI Repair Shipping
908 8 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shadowfranky
lvl.1
United States

I recently crashed my DJI Mini SE and sent it in for repair, I expected a similar price as last time I sent it in for repair but the price I am being quoted for is something I can not afford to pay. How do I send the broken drone back to my shipping address without repairing it so that I can just keep the broken drone?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry to hear that. Would you please tell us your case number? We will forward it to our service center.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We managed to find your case number through your registered email address. May we know you are have questions toward the repair fee or just want to return the aircraft?
2023-4-18
Use props
shadowfranky
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-18 00:16
Hello, there. We managed to find your case number through your registered email address. May we know you are have questions toward the repair fee or just want to return the aircraft?

I would just like to return the aircraft back to the address on the shipping label, thanks!
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

shadowfranky Posted at 4-18 13:06
I would just like to return the aircraft back to the address on the shipping label, thanks!

Understand that. We will tell our teams.
2023-4-18
Use props
shadowfranky
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-18 17:57
Understand that. We will tell our teams.

Sorry to ask but is there any update on the shipping? I haven't gotten any emails or updates about whether it's being shipped back and I just want to make sure, thanks!
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

shadowfranky Posted at 4-24 16:58
Sorry to ask but is there any update on the shipping? I haven't gotten any emails or updates about whether it's being shipped back and I just want to make sure, thanks!

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will urge our teams to proceed with your case.
2023-4-24
Use props
Synapsis1982
New

Germany

Hi, my drone is down and one of axe it brouken, hou can send in repaid in germany?
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Synapsis1982 Posted at 4-29 07:12
Hi, my drone is down and one of axe it brouken, hou can send in repaid in germany?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry to know that incident happened to your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules