Screen Recorders
1286 4 2015-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hammerdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34442 ft

United States

What "Shou" app is it that everyone`s using to record I1 flight with stick movement? I`m using IOS but app store shows all kinds of junk when you enter "Shou". Is there a better app? Seems like this is what everyone is using. Thanks all!
2015-8-23
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

I tried shou and irec from this site with my iPad mini2. https://emu4ios.net/ No jailbreak required, but they break each time the IOS gets updated. You need to grab them via your device not your desktop.

I think you have to have shou in order to run irec.

I got either one of them to work on a spotty basis. I gave up trying to get them to be reliable.
2015-8-23
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

One other thing with these apps is that you need to have assistive touch turned on. It is under settings/general/accessibility/assistive touch

2015-8-23
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

as far as I know, Go App (the latest version) shows the "sticks" movement when you review and replay your flights.
2015-8-23
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

Linolens Posted at 2015-8-24 14:12
as far as I know, Go App (the latest version) shows the "sticks" movement when you review and replay ...

Does it generate a .mov file that can be taken off your device and uploaded to youtube for example?

Shou and iRec will do that when they work. The problem I had using Shou or iRec and the DJI Pilot app at the same time was getting the recording to actually complete. I think it was to taxing on my mini 2 system.
It would just hang the Shou or iRec recording.

They worked fine when I was not using the DJI Pilot app.
2015-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules