Gimbal not working properly sometimes? HELP PLS
801 1 2023-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crispynut
lvl.1

Germany

Hey, so ive recently got my hands on a Phantom 3 Standard!

Its all very good, nice Camera (dont mind the Quality on the yt Video) nice range and everything!
Since this is my first ever DJI drone, im not really into it, so i dont know what to really do...

The gimbal seems to go to sleep sometimes, then i need to yaw the drone (left to right, right to left doesnt matter) to wake it up and it goes back to normal (look at this video : https://youtu.be/q6oH0XKO1BI ) but after a few turnings or just a minute hovering it does the same again...
Ive looked at the yaw/pitch motor pins but theyre all aligned, nothing makes any weird sounds
Also tried flying in different Areas (Interference and that stuff, for example infront of my house the drone disconnects at about 200m and in the field which can be seen in the Video i got disconnected at about 1,1km which is absolutely more than acceptable)

Firmware is the latest, i recalibrated everything possible, like camera, imu, compass etc. nothing seems to work, relinked the rc aswell.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Starting from the date of the service suspension (January 2023), we will no longer provide support services for the Phantom 3 Standard. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and then we can continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules