Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2 remotes or 1?
684 3 2015-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
homedad
lvl.3
United States

I've been lurking for about 9 months and seriously thinking about buying. I feel like i'm pinching pennies and don't want to skip something and regret it later. My priority is the Inspire 1 and damage protection. After that it is FPV goggles, extra battery then possibly a second controller for my son because he is really into video making. He never really showed interest in aerial photo but I really am interested. I have a hard time spending $5k but will if it's a good deal such as Drones etc. has.

2015-8-24
Use props
Farnk666
Captain
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Unless you have a specific need - I'd pass on the 2nd Controller.
Very expensive, plus you need to add the cost of another mobile device to run the app.

A number of people are having issues with dropouts of the video feed to the slave controller
2015-8-24
Use props
InspireHelp
lvl.1

United States

Remote controllers can currently be found on Amazon for $549. That means you'll only be saving $49 by purchasing the Inspire 1 with a second remote controller right now. So, you won't lose out by much if you wait and buy the second remote later -- after you're certain you really need it.

While not the most ideal way to do it, you could let your son operate the camera like this:

www.Inspire1Help.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Inspire.
Inspires in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-8-24
Use props
homedad
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the replies.
2015-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules