New DJI Goggles 2 Firmware Released (12/21/2023)
12Next >
24018 62 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.12.21
  • DJI Goggles 2 Firmware: v01.09.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.12.4 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
  • Added support to use with DJI Mini 4 Pro.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware of the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller before using for the first time, otherwise the devices cannot be linked.
  • Aircraft: Update the firmware using the original remote controller of the aircraft.
  • Goggles and motion controller: Connect the goggles to a mobile device and run the DJI Fly app. Select Profile > Device Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
  • Alternatively, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software can be used on a computer to update the firmware of the devices separately.
  • When used with the goggles, only DJI RC Motion 2 is supported for flight control, other remote controllers cannot be used to control the aircraft.
  • Restart the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller after the firmware update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.
  • If the update fails, restart the devices and software, and then try again.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.09.25
  • DJI Goggles 2 Firmware: v01.08.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.12.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
  • Added support to use with DJI Air 3.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware of the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller before using for the first time, otherwise the devices cannot be linked.
Aircraft: Update the firmware using the original remote controller of the aircraft.
Goggles and motion controller: Connect the goggles to a mobile device and run the DJI Fly app. Select Profile->Device Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
Alternatively, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software can be used on a computer to update the firmware of the devices separately.
  • When used with the goggles, only DJI RC Motion 2 is supported for flight control, other remote controllers cannot be used to control the aircraft.
  • Restart the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller after the firmware update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.07.25
  • DJI Goggles 2 Firmware: v01.07.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.11.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
  • Added support to use with DJI FPV.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft, remote control device, and goggles after the update is complete.
  • If update fails, restart the aircraft, remote control device, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try again.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.04.25
  • DJI Goggles 2 Firmware: v01.06.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.10.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
Added support for the following products:
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro (including DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine)
  • DJI Mavic 3 (including DJI Mavic 3 Cine)
  • DJI Mavic 3 Classic
  • DJI Mini 3 Pro

Notes:

Aircraft: Update the firmware using the original remote controller of the aircraft.
Goggles and motion controller: Connect the goggles to a mobile device and run the DJI Fly app. Select ProfileàDevice Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.

Alternatively, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software can be used on a computer to update the firmware of the devices separately.
  • When the above aircraft are used with the goggles, only DJI RC Motion 2 is supported for flight control, other remote controllers cannot be used to control the aircraft.

2023-4-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Wovw. DJI surprised me. Thank you.
2023-4-25
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
United States

This is quite the update! Thanks DJI!
2023-4-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Anyone can linked with Mavic 3? I couldn't find how to do that.
2023-4-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

I successfully linked with Goggles 2. But Mavic 3 does not working together with "DJI RC" and goggles. So anyone would like to use Goggles 2 with Mavic 3, needs to buy "DJI RC Motion 2" too.
2023-4-25
Use props
fpv-opa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 732 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I still missing the support for the DJI FPV Copter!
2023-4-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Why DJI RC is not an option to use with Goggles 2 and Mavic 3? I don't want to buy something even while i have one just for DJI wanted to. It should be an option to use DJI RC or DJI Motion 2 for users. Please check your decision again.
2023-4-25
Use props
ibjhb
lvl.1

United States

Wow, I can't believe it requires the DJI RC Motion 2.  I can't understand why it wouldn't work with the DJI RC or the DJI RC Motion.  
2023-4-25
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

What about DJI FPV?
2023-4-25
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Why Mavic Air 2S is not support!
2023-4-25
Use props
djiminis
New

Austria

Can anyone with a mini3pro and goggles 2 please state if i need this motion2 remote or if i can control mini3 with the normal remote while using the goggles?

From the 1st post i read i will need the motion2, but maybe it's possible otherwise as well.....

(so now we have a small goggle, a small drone and we need to carry 2 remotes for beeing able to fly with / without goggles. *shakeshead* DJI please just let me send you my money, keep the motion2 and save me from having to get used to it and for having to carry another thing with me.... )

Brgds, Martin.
2023-4-26
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

djiminis Posted at 4-26 01:12
Can anyone with a mini3pro and goggles 2 please state if i need this motion2 remote or if i can control mini3 with the normal remote while using the goggles?

From the 1st post i read i will need the motion2, but maybe it's possible otherwise as well.....

to use the googles 2 with a mini 3 pro you will need the motion controller or it wont work. Hope this helps...
2023-4-26
Use props
Ricardo Cerqueira
lvl.2

Portugal

Cauffy Posted at 4-26 02:59
to use the googles 2 with a mini 3 pro you will need the motion controller or it wont work. Hope this helps...
So we need motion controller 2?? And the original motion controller and the dji rc that comes with mini 3 pro or the fpv remote controller 2? I cant use ANY of them? Please reply DJi.
2023-4-26
Use props
Ricardo Cerqueira
lvl.2

Portugal

Also, can anyone confirm the fcc mod in this firmware? I guess there's no point in update if you dont plan to use googles with camera drones.
2023-4-26
Use props
djiminis
New

Austria

Cauffy Posted at 4-26 02:59

Thanks, that helps - but do you know this in theory (as from reading the 1st post) or did you try it...?

My problem now: got a cheap used goggle2, can't order motion2 on it's own.... (beside the hassles mentioned in my 1st post )
2023-4-26
Use props
PaulsDroneshots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 534826 ft
Netherlands

DJI FPV support please?
2023-4-26
Use props
Ricardo Cerqueira
lvl.2

Portugal

PaulsDroneshots Posted at 4-26 08:31
DJI FPV support please?

Dude, seeing how dji has been behaving lately like Apple, i think it's better to sell yours and save for the upcoming dji fpv 2.
2023-4-26
Use props
quicostogmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39344 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dji because the latest firmware v01.06.0000 does not appear in the fly app or DJI assistan?.
Have you removed it?
2023-4-28
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

anyone know if the fpv goggles V2 got the same firmware?  Will they work?
2023-4-29
Use props
jspool
New

United States

It is my understanding that the Mini 3 Pro is light enough to not fall under the Remot ID jurisdiction.  When using my Mini 3 Pro with a Goggles 2, will it have to be connected to my smart phone?
Thanks
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_DN0TwUT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1967096 ft
United Kingdom

Please add the dji fpv I don't want to carry two sets of goggles
2023-5-12
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I bought the goggles 2 just to find out that they are horrible. 1. Painful because they rest on the bridge of your nose 2. It is impossible to clearly see the all the telemetry in the goggles.  3. Lost money selling them after just a few flights.  So along comes an update to fly Mini3pro with goggles and MC2 which I purchased from the get go and come to find out I can only do this with there unwearable goggles 2. If there was nothing wrong with the goggles 2 I could understand, but that is not the case for me having purchased them and lost good money in the process. I just hope they release the update for the goggles V2.
2023-5-16
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

Drone Junkie RC Posted at 5-16 16:43
I bought the goggles 2 just to find out that they are horrible. 1. Painful because they rest on the bridge of your nose 2. It is impossible to clearly see the all the telemetry in the goggles.  3. Lost money selling them after just a few flights.  So along comes an update to fly Mini3pro with goggles and MC2 which I purchased from the get go and come to find out I can only do this with there unwearable goggles 2. If there was nothing wrong with the goggles 2 I could understand, but that is not the case for me having purchased them and lost good money in the process. I just hope they release the update for the goggles V2.

Buy the Integra, it's better than the G2. Have had the V2, G2 and the Integra. V2 and Integra are the best.
2023-5-17
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Xviews Posted at 5-17 00:36
Buy the Integra, it's better than the G2. Have had the V2, G2 and the Integra. V2 and Integra are the best.

G2 was a fantastic concept but horrible when I bought and actually used them. Horrible pressure on sinus and bridge of nose (I have small nose btw) and couldn't see the whole screen clearly just not built for my head I guess. Integra is a bit better but still don't see whole screen clearly.  It broke my heart but I had to sell them at a loss G2. I'm not throwing away anymore money. If they want to force loyal customers into buying another set of goggles because last years model was designed really bad, it's ok but starting to lose respect for this company.
2023-5-18
Use props
Robino
lvl.3

Slovakia

Drone Junkie RC Posted at 5-18 09:04
G2 was a fantastic concept but horrible when I bought and actually used them. Horrible pressure on sinus and bridge of nose (I have small nose btw) and couldn't see the whole screen clearly just not built for my head I guess. Integra is a bit better but still don't see whole screen clearly.  It broke my heart but I had to sell them at a loss G2. I'm not throwing away anymore money. If they want to force loyal customers into buying another set of goggles because last years model was designed really bad, it's ok but starting to lose respect for this company.

Well, I think it was a mistake to sell G2. iFlight foam padding is very good
2023-5-18
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Robino Posted at 5-18 12:15
Well, I think it was a mistake to sell G2. iFlight foam padding is very good https://youtu.be/9yltdEGPRPY

Those do look more comfortable but the interior view was also a problem
2023-5-19
Use props
haszkura
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296955 ft
Poland

When google v2 will support mini 3 pro? Is it a dead product?
2023-7-25
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Why still no support for Air 2S!

Overview:
Date: 2023.07.25
DJI Goggles 2 Firmware: v01.07.0000
DJI Fly App Version: v1.11.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
Added support to use with DJI FPV.
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nelsonlee Posted at 7-25 19:04
Why still no support for Air 2S!

Overview:

Hello there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We don't have information yet on the compatibility of the Air 2S with the Goggles 2. However, we would like to take this as a suggestion. I will submit a request to get this considered by our designated team. I appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

haszkura Posted at 7-25 14:43
When google v2 will support mini 3 pro? Is it a dead product?

Hi, haszkura. We're sorry for the inconvenience. It's certainly not a dead product however, we don't have information yet about the compatibility of the DJI Goggles V2 with the Mini 3 Pro. But I'll get this request referred to our designated team. I appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day.
2023-7-28
Use props
fans101e8864
lvl.1

France

Hello there,

How to downgrade to the previous firmware ?
I have issues with the new firmware.

Thank you
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_F8CZnaAe3t0u
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have no real time audio anymore , few times but now after a few fligts not anymore ? Am i the only one have this issue with real time audio from goggles v2
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans101e8864 Posted at 8-4 14:55
Hello there,

How to downgrade to the previous firmware ?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what problem are you getting after the update? It is not advisable to downgrade the firmware but you can download the DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. You can use this link: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/products/goggles-2. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-9
Use props
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

On the Mini 3 Pro with Goggles 2 the movement of the gimbal follows the headset very precisely.

It would be nice if there could be some setting to “soften” this, so that when you moved your head the camera wouldn’t jerk that way but gradually move. Maybe. 0-100 slider for each axis?

You can set this on all the DJI gimbals, so probably wouldn’t be too hard to port over.
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fines Aerial Posted at 8-15 12:16
On the Mini 3 Pro with Goggles 2 the movement of the gimbal follows the headset very precisely.

It would be nice if there could be some setting to “soften” this, so that when you moved your head the camera wouldn’t jerk that way but gradually move. Maybe. 0-100 slider for each axis?

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-8-17
Use props
Nooch
lvl.1

United States

This update appears to have fixed the red banner controller error that always appeared, even after repeated recalibrations and controller adjustments. Finally! Thanks.
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nooch Posted at 8-20 04:59
This update appears to have fixed the red banner controller error that always appeared, even after repeated recalibrations and controller adjustments. Finally! Thanks.

And thank you for your valued support and patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-21
Use props
djiuser_cIPD4NVtI1ma
lvl.1
Canada

Hey Guys, i updated with the new firmware but i can't link my goggle 2 that i have with the avata with my dji fpv any idea why it wont work ?
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cIPD4NVtI1ma Posted at 9-3 09:17
Hey Guys, i updated with the new firmware but i can't link my goggle 2 that i have with the avata with my dji fpv any idea why it wont work ?

Hello there. I'm sorry for the trouble. Is the FPV already on the latest firmware? Or have you already tried refreshing the firmware of both units using the DJI Assistant 2?
2023-9-4
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Further up this thread someone asks if ham-file is still in effect in V01.07.0000.
Can someone confirm that FCC is still active with this F/W?
2023-9-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules