Cockpit View
842 5 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf917ee01
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28389 ft
Austria

The new feature to can use DJI Goggles and the  Motion Controller is an amcing great feature. I love it so much!

But, I have still a one big wish! Maybe DJI can develope a view or scin of an  regular plane cockpit with the instruments like Altimeter, Airspeed indicator, Vertical Peed indicator, Compas, Attitude indicator etc.

This would be really great and can push drone flying to the pilot community. I'm also pilot and would be very happy  if I have a cockpit feeling on my drone too ;-)

Josef
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-27
Use props
fansf917ee01
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-27 18:25
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you a lot!

check dis Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_instruments

and please also with typical aviaten units like knots, feets, miles for using my aviation maps ;-)

2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansf917ee01 Posted at 4-28 00:04
Thank you a lot!

check dis Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_instruments

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-28
Use props
fansbf5f97a8
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-28 03:04
You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!

any news from the develpment team concerning cockpit view? Like to switch from my Cessna to the Mavic and don't need drive 35km to the airport and can tak off from my garden with with plane feeling ;-)
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansbf5f97a8 Posted at 6-1 03:50
any news from the develpment team concerning cockpit view? Like to switch from my Cessna to the Mavic and don't need drive 35km to the airport and can tak off from my garden with with plane feeling ;-)

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we haven't received any update regarding the said suggestion. What we can do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules