Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"NO SIGNAL" message for lightbridge
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,
For some reason when I started my Phantom 3 Pro today, I saw the "NO SIGNAL" message pop up.
It claims that Lightbridge is connected, I get Histograms and it does record the footage.
However I only get a black screen come through on my iPhone 5s.

I am running the latest Firmware (1.3.20) and the latest version of Dji Go.

So any ideas?

Thanks for reading
- Ed
2015-8-24
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Try a new cable.
2015-8-24
Use props
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I've tried that, to no avail.
I even tried using a completely different device on a different platform only to get the same results :/
2015-8-24
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

edwardcollinson Posted at 2015-8-25 05:11
I've tried that, to no avail.
I even tried using a completely different device on a different plat ...

Ok, check the camera plugs on the gimbla plate. Try to lift them and push them back in. Sounds like the camera is having connectivity issues.
2015-8-24
Use props
L8again
lvl.3

Canada

Are lots of threads on this problem. Search around a bit.
2015-8-24
Use props
Phantom_Film
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1609482 ft
Greece

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid197728

There is a big possibility that the failure of the bird's camera to upgrade might be causing these black outs and NO SIGNAL messages.

If you can find in your sd card the hidden folder named MISC and LOG inside there you will find a txt. If you can send it to dji maybe they tell you what may be the problem...

A member told us here that dji asked him to send over the p3p for camera service !

I hope its something simple for you.  I also keep having these NO SIGNAL and did 1-2 things that just made it a little better... the 32 channels hack, and restart sometimes the app while in the air , when i have no video on my ipad...
2015-8-24
Use props
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I can confirm that backdating my bird managed to get the view again by backdating to 1.2.6, and it does seem to work. No issues as of yet (Except it complaining about out of date firmware),

So that's my temporary fix for now, I'll keep you all updated what happens when I try upgrade again!
2015-8-26
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

If the P3P is technically using "Lightbridge" to transmit the video...how come the actual "lightbridge" app wont work with the P3P??  Just wondering....
2015-8-26
Use props
edwardcollinson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I haven't a clue myself, I assume it only works with the older version of Lightbridge.
2015-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules