Battery Issue
685 4 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtarrago
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178973 ft
Spain

Good afternoon. After the last firmware update, one of the batteries I have got the following error 'battery signal error Please check the battery connection'. Physically the problem is not in the drone contacts, since with the other battery it does not give problems. Can you think of what could be the solution? Thank you!
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try wiping the metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration >75%) and see if the issue persists? Also, please provide us the serial number of the said battery via PM so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-3
Use props
mtarrago
lvl.3
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-3 16:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try wiping the metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration >75%) and see if the issue persists? Also, please provide us the serial number of the said battery via PM so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for your answer.  I will try this afternoon to clean the contacts and I will comment on the result.  Greetings and thanks
2023-5-4
Use props
mtarrago
lvl.3
Spain

I've cleaned the contacts and the result is the same... I'll send you a PM with the info you asked for
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mtarrago Posted at 5-4 09:28
I've cleaned the contacts and the result is the same... I'll send you a PM with the info you asked for

Thank you for your response and my apologies that this recommendation didn't work out. Kindly please refer to my response via PM. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules