Not spreading for auto mission planned for seeding
1045 5 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ASLV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64954 ft

Latvia

Hi. Executed spreading task with Spreading System 3.0. We performed calibration with " phelum" seeds and planned mission. Mission worked, but spreading did not start. Hopper outlet did not open and spinner disc did not start gotation. There were no error or warning messeges related to this issue. Is there any log file to access to detetect problem? Could it be thet seeds are too small and system just stacked?
Thank you!
2023-5-3
Use props
AGRASuasUSER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628757 ft
United States

We saw similar issues with our T-20. Calibration works fine, gate open and closes; however gate does not open for autonomous or manual flights. We would just use our MG-1S but the remote doesn't display any usable maps.
2023-5-12
Use props
djiuser_44npuSuDdbPp
New

Brazil

I have a similar problem with the T10.  I'm using the solids disperser, I worked in the morning and early afternoon, but soon afterwards there was a bug, the control didn't identify the solids tank and said it was a liquid tank, and then it went back to normal, but it's not dispersing, nor automatically or manually.  The spraying system disabled error message also appears.  I removed the solids tank, checked the connectors and cleaned the equipment thoroughly.  I put the solids tank back in and calibrated it, but the disperse function doesn't work.  Any suggestions to solve this problem?
2023-9-19
Use props
ASLV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64954 ft

Latvia

djiuser_44npuSuDdbPp Posted at 9-19 05:13
I have a similar problem with the T10.  I'm using the solids disperser, I worked in the morning and early afternoon, but soon afterwards there was a bug, the control didn't identify the solids tank and said it was a liquid tank, and then it went back to normal, but it's not dispersing, nor automatically or manually.  The spraying system disabled error message also appears.  I removed the solids tank, checked the connectors and cleaned the equipment thoroughly.  I put the solids tank back in and calibrated it, but the disperse function doesn't work.  Any suggestions to solve this problem?

we somehow sorted this out. But currently do not remeber how. Reattachment probaly worked out. I think there was also some trick with flight modes (manual etc.). You can try different modes and mission plans and then detect any differences.
2023-9-19
Use props
ryandavidson
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi!
I have a similar problem that i would really appreciate some help with if any of you have found a solution. I got the Agras T10, the sprayer works fine. I changed over to the spreader 3.0 and can't get it to actually spread. The system recognizes the spreader, the correct calibrations have been done and the load weight is correct. According to the user manual you can spread manually in manual flight mode but i have not succeeded once. Sometimes i get a message saying the spreader is deactivated but not always. I have 2 spreader attachments so i switched out to the second one and got exactly the same problem. It's as though the gate doesn't open and the disc doesn't spin. Does anyone know where the limits lie as to what material this spreader can handle? For example would wheat be to big?
3-7 06:33
Use props
ryandavidson
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi, sounds like i have the same problem, did you find a solution?
3-8 04:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules