396 3 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ogeejbc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6677503 ft
Czechia

Dobrý den,
vyžádal jsem si službu obnovy péče pro můj dron AIR 2S, který se mi zhroutil, zaplatil jsem výměnu nebo opravu a odeslal podle pokynů v e-mailu.
Přijde mi ale divné, že mi dnes zavolal DJI Holland-Amsterdam, jestli jsem balíček už odeslal.
Ale teď vidím, že adresa, která mi byla zaslána, je v Maďarsku Technology Szombathely, Vasarter u. 1, 9700 a zdá se mi to divné. To je zlé ?

číslo dronu-CAS-12601581-L5W6X0

Moc děkuji za odpověď - Petr M.
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing up this query. Our relevant team called you to confirm if you used the shipping label provided by DJI to send your product to our facility. Upon checking on your case number, your package will be sent to our facility in Hungary and the estimated delivery will be on Thursday, May 04 by the End of the Day. You will receive an email notification once our relevant team receives your package. You may also check the progress thru our official website using this link https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en Thank you.
2023-5-3
Use props
Ogeejbc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6677503 ft
Czechia

Hello,
thank you for your reply, I had a problem handing over the package to UPS, I did not receive a proof of acceptance for transport, when I normally receive this proof, this is not the first time I send a package by UPS.
I know that I can track the package, but in the first days it was not possible, it did not exist in the UPS system, I only saw the package's path in the last days.
That's why I wasn't sure if everything was fine.
Now you have assured me that everything is ok and your support is amazing and great.
Thanks DJI and you :-)

Best regards

PM
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ogeejbc Posted at 5-4 20:00
Hello,
thank you for your reply, I had a problem handing over the package to UPS, I did not receive a proof of acceptance for transport, when I normally receive this proof, this is not the first time I send a package by UPS.
I know that I can track the package, but in the first days it was not possible, it did not exist in the UPS system, I only saw the package's path in the last days.

Hi there, we will forward this issue to the corresponding team. And we noticed that the replacement for your case has been shipped. You can check the tracking number through the email we sent. Hope you receive the replacement soon.
2023-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules