Connected Mic doesn't work with case
741 6 2023-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCivvie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399160 ft
Ireland

I had not realised that my DJI Mic was not connecting to the Action 2 when I have the white plastic case on.

I only noticed it afterwards. Done some tests today and even with the plastic case over the camera body, and not the battery, the external connected Mic doesn't show up.

I usually use a cable so the receiver is in the pocket of the motorcycle. Why cannot the camera see the mic when the case is on.
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific plastic case are you pertaining to? Can you please provide us with an image showing your setup so we can check it? You may refer to the information below on how to properly connect your DJI Action 2 to the DJI Mic. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

1. Use a USB-C mobile phone adapter to connect the DJI Mic receiver to the DJI Action 2 front touchscreen module or power module.

2. Link the DJI Mic receiver with the transmitter.

3. Press the Linking button of the DJI Mic transmitter to control the camera to start/stop recording.
2023-5-4
Use props
TheCivvie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399160 ft
Ireland

Turns out it was a 3rd party case I had on. For some reason it blocks the DJI Mic working. I put the DJI plastic case on and it works fine.

3rd party case in the bin.
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TheCivvie Posted at 5-6 04:20
Turns out it was a 3rd party case I had on. For some reason it blocks the DJI Mic working. I put the DJI plastic case on and it works fine.

3rd party case in the bin.

Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-22
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

dji mic with magnet case is ok
2023-10-21
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

Action 2: