Is there a way to turn off beeping low battery?
3127 3 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

You know when the battery on the drone gets low like 20% example. It will keep beeping forever and not stop. This is really annoying. I cant seem to turn it off or lower the volume so other people around me arent staring at me wondering what the hell that noise is. Its really embarrassing having folks looking at you and your controller is going beep beep beep beep beep. The controller should only beep once to let the ploit know its low battery. But why doesnt it have to keep beeping forever? If there is a setting to turn off this beep let me know. If not dji really needs to update their setting and let us turn it off.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, they cannot be canceled or turned off. But the low battery level (6% to 10% remaining) alarm tone can be canceled by pressing the power button once. When the battery power level is less than 5%, the alarm tone cannot be canceled.
2023-5-6
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

Take a screw and run it through the speaker. DJI engineers didn't really think this one all the way through. At the time when you need to concentrate the most, either on the safest way to bring the drone home or while making a safe landing. DJI makes this distracting alarm go off with no way to shut it up. Huge mistake by DJI. Luckily I keep my RC Pro on silent to avoid all this crap.
2023-5-7
Use props
ME262
lvl.2
Australia

Isn't the beeping there to let you know that the battery is getting low so that action can be taken to land the drone.
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules