Mavic 3 with Goggles Log Support?
1387 9 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Primal Outdoors
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18392 ft
United States

I have updated my Mavic 3 Classic to the latest firmware, which added FPV Goggles and Motion controller support. I enjoy flying the Mavic with the Goggles and Motion 2 Controller, but I can not find a way to get the Mavic to film in Log when using the Goggles. It seems only to have a standard color profile. I looked through the settings and can't find a way to change it. I have the Goggles Integra, and when I switch over to my Avata, there is a setting to switch the color profile, but that option seems missing when linked to the Mavic. I linked the Mavic back to my DJI RC and verified the Mavic was set to Log, but as soon as I reconnected to the Goggles, it went back to Standard. Is filming Log an option with the Goggles? If not, will it be in the future?

Jason
Primal Outdoors Channel
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you!
2023-5-7
Use props
Primal Outdoors
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-7 19:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you!

Thank you really hope this will be fixed in future firmware update.
2023-5-10
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

+1 on this suggestion, also wanted to ask if it's possible to add HLG color profile to Goggles 2 / Integra and Mavic 3 this would be great to view as well on Goggles
as it seems Goggles 2 / Integra support displaying of 10 bit color (per specs).

Thanks in advance, Mike.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Primal Outdoors Posted at 5-10 05:58
Thank you really hope this will be fixed in future firmware update.

You are most welcome. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-5-11
Use props
Drakosha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403970 ft
  • >>>
Georgia

This is a critical feature, 10 bit d-log is the main advantage of Mavic 3's camera. Without it, "goggles support" looks like a joke - what's the point of perfect FPV view if we can't use Mavic for its main purpose, stunning HDR video?
Please fix this in upcoming firmware, it is absolutely necessary!
2023-5-27
Use props
Drakosha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403970 ft
  • >>>
Georgia

(sorry for double-post)
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Drakosha Posted at 5-27 19:57
This is a critical feature, 10 bit d-log is the main advantage of Mavic 3's camera. Without it, "goggles support" looks like a joke - what's the point of perfect FPV view if we can't use Mavic for its main purpose, stunning HDR video?
Please fix this in upcoming firmware, it is absolutely necessary!

Hi, Drakosha. We appreciate your input. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the related team for consideration. Please stay tuned to DJI website (www.dji.com) for official updates. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-5-28
Use props
Primal Outdoors
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-5-28 21:04
Hi, Drakosha. We appreciate your input. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the related team for consideration. Please stay tuned to DJI website (www.dji.com) for official updates. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Was this ever resolved?
4-6 10:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Primal Outdoors Posted at 4-6 10:46
Was this ever resolved?

Hi. There is no announcement yet. We are continuously submitting your feedback to the development team. Any news and updates will be officially announced on the DJI Official website or in the DJI Forum. We appreciate your patience.
4-6 23:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules