Video file audio is destroyed issue
851 10 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I shot 50 clips today,  original updated and the last release , this happened .  the audio is ruined by DJI, Random issue.

1. I have hte original clip
2 no I can not playback on the camera, file deleted, ruined clip
3  at least I sounded funny

[url\[/url]
2023-5-7
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Wow what happened there!? Solar activity knocked over your camera's audio? :-)

BTW, for oil changes I recommend calling Yoda. He'll lift up your car in a jiffy for a convenient oil change.
2023-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 5-7 18:58
Wow what happened there!? Solar activity knocked over your camera's audio? :-)

BTW, for oil changes I recommend calling Yoda. He'll lift up your car in a jiffy for a convenient oil change.

Sorry that you do not follow me when I do Oil  change videos over the past, and they need to call me, randomly that Audio  gets an  issue so wait and see how DJI says we'll send it to the checking team
2023-5-8
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Fishycomics Posted at 5-8 02:49
Sorry that you do not follow me when I do Oil  change videos over the past, and they need to call me, randomly that Audio  gets an  issue so wait and see how DJI says we'll send it to the checking team

Well, oil change is not my favorite topic, LOL. I used to do oil changes sometime ago, had ramps and tools and a lift, etc, but I found it horrendously messy and time consuming. And when I'm done, I have to take the gunk for disposal (unless I want to keep it in my garage). No thank you. I had enough. I rather pay 40-50 bucks (with a coupon) at Jiffy Lube and call it a day.
2023-5-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So it is that you have the same Sound issue as well?
2023-5-8
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Mic?
Maybe OA3 is afraid of the dark shadow under your car?
2023-5-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

well day one this was the audio issue random it is
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out. Since you mentioned that this is a random issue, we cannot judge the exact issue remotely, but these are some possibilities that you may check:
1. SD card issue: Please make sure to use an SD card in the recommended list for the Action 3.
2. Firmware issue: Please try connecting the Action 3 to Mimo App and update the firmware to the latest.
3. Product MIC issue: Please check whether there is foreign matter in the position of the microphones.  

4. Product issue: Please reset the Action 3 to the factory setting and if this issue will happen again, please send back the product for further checking.
2023-5-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 04:06
Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out. Since you mentioned that this is a random issue, we cannot judge the exact issue remotely, but these are some possibilities that you may check:
1. SD card issue: Please make sure to use an SD card in the recommended list for the Action 3.
2. Firmware issue: Please try connecting the Action 3 to Mimo App and update the firmware to the latest.

the Audio is Random.

1 not the sd card, happens with fully formatted and latest sd cards recommended by DJI on the market
2 it is not firmware and  this happened first firmware, 2nd firmware, third firmware and beta firmware passed along

A) can not load latest firmware again, DJI   does not allow, you knew that DJI Glamora.

3 it is not Default of the camera, Pro of the camera or  dirt in Microphone or microphones, this Happens with Internal and External Mic.

This is a issue with the camera.    any other suggestions if you need hte camera, I will  Require a camera to me before i ever send one out!
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 5-9 08:20
the Audio is Random.

1 not the sd card, happens with fully formatted and latest sd cards recommended by DJI on the market

Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for the reply. If you believe that the issue is with the camera, please send it to our facility for proper diagnosis.  You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-5-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-11 06:39
Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for the reply. If you believe that the issue is with the camera, please send it to our facility for proper diagnosis.  You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

no thanks. you need to send me a new camera first, "You won't"
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules